If you could have one horse under the tree..

Crosshill Pacers

Visit site
My first mare.

After eight years of hearing nothing since she was sold I found her and was able to contact her current owner. He's promised that I can have her back when he's finished breeding from her, so I'm on a countdown to that day, whenever it may be. I just wish it was tomorrow!

MyDogIsAnIdiot

Visit site
My current mare, exactly as she is, but crossed with a TB, Hanoverian or Selle Francais. I love her to death but wish she was easier to get fit and had a better gallop. Maybe when cloning and DNA manipulation is possible :p.

PolarSkye

Visit site
Kali, when he was five - I'd manage him differently knowing what issues he was going to develop later in life and I'd have more time with him.

Other than that, I'd have Mr. President - my sort of horse (even if he isn't grey ;)).

P

Uliy

Visit site
A 16hh Chestnut dressage superstar! Preferably with a star and a snip, or a beautiful white stripe... just like a particular horse I know of for sale!

Of course, I wouldn't pass up the opportunity of Valegro, either! :p

CarolineJ

Visit site
I'd love a small (14.2-15hh) PRE. There's a small coloured cob broodmare up here belonging to a friend of mine who I adore as well, she's the most affectionate pony I've ever met, and whenever she broke out of her field last summer, she wouldn't let me lead her back in until I'd taken a minute to give her a scratch and let her groom me back a bit.

Asha

Visit site
Ben Mahers Diva. just stunning.

Plus a yearling by my friends stallion Castell King called IKEA. Bad name, but gorgeous horse. Was just a smidge out of my price bracket. Then just as I'd bought one my dad offered to buy her for me . Aaarrgggh too late no room at the inn.

Mad_Cow347

Visit site
Other than my boy who is actually on long term loan it would have to be pretty much what you said OP.

A gelding, around 14.2, quite speedy but bombproof & safe. I also love black horses or a coloured. Something that can pop a few jumps but doesn't need to have any real talent as I only ride for fun.

Mia&Vin

Visit site
Id have a little chestnut mare I sold, Mia.

Had toyed with the idea of selling her as she was too small for me but couldnt go through with it and she was staying when a friend convinced me one of her friends had fallen in love and would be a fantastic forever home for her. Stupidly after saying no initially I decided it would be a good thing for the pony. Sold her to them and straight away they put her up for sale for over 6 times the amount paid. Cue me trying to get her back for a long time and when I actually thought it was going to happen they decided to keep her. Would love her to be in my field this xmas day :(

Mrs G

Visit site
Easy - I'd have Bud back, my first horse who we lost to colic after just 18 months, he was only six. It would be lovely to have him and current horse grazing in the paddock together, my two beautiful boys.