In shock... I can't believe my pony's gone.

Archiesmummy

Visit site
OMG! I am so, so sorry for you, what an absolute shock. As I read, and as I am writing this, I am tingling, you know that tingle when something shocking has happened. My thoughts are with you and yours. At least your boy is free from pain and you did all you could for him. It could have happened to anyone. xxx

Pinkvboots

Visit site
So sorry for your loss such a tragic accident thinking off you xx

My mare also neighed when she was pts for colic my other horse and the mare that had the satble next to her both called back, heartbreaking.

Magicmillbrook

Visit site
I am so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. Loosing a horse is tragic but is so much more unfair when they have their life in front of them. It was the first anniversary of loosing our girl yesterday. You never truly get over it but the pain eases and eventually you will remember them with smiles rather than tears.

teasle

Visit site
So sorry to hear yoy have suffered from such a freak accident - take care of yourself- can your mum come round and look after you?

Starzaan

Visit site
So sorry to hear yoy have suffered from such a freak accident - take care of yourself- can your mum come round and look after you?

Sadly no. She lives rather a long way away and is working flat out at the moment. I have a dog on the sofa with me, and the OH is keeping me full of hot chocolate.

I reeeeeaaaaaally don't want to go out and get hunters ready for tomorrow.