Info needed - Livery gone bad

Apizz2019

Visit site
Apologies for the vagueness of this post.

Has anyone rented a private yard from a farmer/landowner in this area and had issues - threats, violence, demands for monies outstanding when nothing is owed etc?

I believe this individuals modus operandi is to take on liveries in the hope of developing a relationship and when this doesn't happen, the individual turns nasty.

An incident has been logged with the police and the person has been spoken to, so hopefully that will draw matters to a close, however, there are concerns as to whether this obviously unhinged individual will take heed of the police warning.

Various concerning stories have come to light over the past 24 hours (including this individual supposedly shooting a liveries horse) yet the police have advised this individual has no prior with them.

The latest victim (a friend who has granted me permission to post this) is obviously very concerned and beside themselves with worry.

This post isn't about wanting anyone to make a statement and put themselves in a difficult situation but more about the 'what next'. If you know this individual and had a similar experience, just how bad did it get, if at all - will it just blow over?

If you have any info, please pm me. All messages will be treated in the strictest of confidence.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210803_085644_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20210803_085644_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    623.5 KB · Views: 542

Lammy

Visit site
I live nearby to where your radius is. I know of a vile man who owns a yard and has liveries just one village above Whiston. Sounds like he works in a similar way to the man you describe, gets nasty when his advances are rejected.

But I don’t know that he owns any other land nearby that he rents out? Feel free to PM me as if it’s the same man then if you’re friend hasn’t left already then she really needs to.

Apizz2019

Visit site
When you say they take on liveries 'in the hope of developing a relationship', what do you mean? Sorry if I'm being thick just trying to understand...

I didn't want to be blunt but he wants girlfriends, to have sex etc. He's not direct but that's what the end game is.

Apizz2019

Visit site
I live nearby to where your radius is. I know of a vile man who owns a yard and has liveries just one village above Whiston. Sounds like he works in a similar way to the man you describe, gets nasty when his advances are rejected.

But I don’t know that he owns any other land nearby that he rents out? Feel free to PM me as if it’s the same man then if you’re friend hasn’t left already then she really needs to.

Thanks so much. I'll pm you.

holeymoley

Visit site
Has this been posted on the dodgy livery yards page on faceache? I think I seen a very similiar post last week.

No advise though, other than to get yourself and horse out if there and hope that’s the last you hear of them.

I'm Dun

Visit site
Is this the one with all the german shepherd dogs? If so, hes well known in the area of behaving badly unfortunately. I'd just get out and not go back.

Apizz2019

Visit site
Is this the one with all the german shepherd dogs? If so, hes well known in the area of behaving badly unfortunately. I'd just get out and not go back.

Yes, I think we're thinking of the same individual, sadly.

My friend is out. All was okay but the trouble has started after her departure.

I'm Dun

Visit site
Yes, I think we're thinking of the same individual, sadly.

My friend is out. All was okay but the trouble has started after her departure.

I had a lucky escape with him a few years back now. He is a very odd individual! The place is often empty for good reason. Your friend is the first time I've heard of it carrying on afterwards or there being a sexual element to it, so sounds like hes taken a shine to your friend and decided she might be vunerable enough to put up with it, or hes escalating his behaviour. I'm sorry this happened to her, but shes not the first person to have the wool pulled over her eyes and no doubt wont be the last sadly.

Apizz2019

Visit site
I had a lucky escape with him a few years back now. He is a very odd individual! The place is often empty for good reason. Your friend is the first time I've heard of it carrying on afterwards or there being a sexual element to it, so sounds like hes taken a shine to your friend and decided she might be vunerable enough to put up with it, or hes escalating his behaviour. I'm sorry this happened to her, but shes not the first person to have the wool pulled over her eyes and no doubt wont be the last sadly.

I posted on a Facebook page earlier and I'm horrified by the messages I've received. It's far worse than this, although this is bad!

I think this individual has scared a lot of people into silence. Sad really as something needs to happen.

This individual is deranged and obviously thinks they're above the law!

Thank you - I hope it will end peacefully, although I'm not confident it will.

lynz88

Visit site
Wow glad she got out but surprised it continued AFTER! some people have no shame. I hope she is able to "disappear" so he can't find her and/or the police take it seriously. Years ago my brothers landlady went crazy. It got so bad that she was stalking my brother and my mom and she even found me on FB and sent me a nasty message (not sure what the point of that was as I was living over here for over 8 months at that point).

Apizz2019

Visit site
Wow glad she got out but surprised it continued AFTER! some people have no shame. I hope she is able to "disappear" so he can't find her and/or the police take it seriously. Years ago my brothers landlady went crazy. It got so bad that she was stalking my brother and my mom and she even found me on FB and sent me a nasty message (not sure what the point of that was as I was living over here for over 8 months at that point).

The irony is, everything was fine during her time there and even when she left.
But he went nuclear at her place of work 48 hours after.
Very scary!

DSB

Visit site
There has just been a court case in Australia,the man was offering farm work to "backpackers",then pressuring them into having sex etc.The farm was remote,some girls had no means of escape.
he was found guilty,not sure if he has been sentanced yit.