Introducing Lindeza (lin-day-za)

cobgoblin

Bugrit! Millennium hand and shrimp.
Visit site
I don't see much Spanish macho there.... A Spanish bridle and boots would help enormously!

But seriously, she's gorgeous and coming along so quickly considering she was only sat on just over a week ago.

I had to look twice at the photo of Ludo lying down... He looked as though blood was smeared down his nose. ??

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
During lockdown the vet refused to prescribe me acyclovir for a sarcoid because he said there was exudate on his chest in the photo so it wasn't a sarcoid. It was his hair colour!

cobgoblin

Bugrit! Millennium hand and shrimp.
Visit site
During lockdown the vet refused to prescribe me acyclovir for a sarcoid because he said there was exudate on his chest in the photo so it wasn't a sarcoid. It was his hair colour!

???... Not just me then.
How's the sarcoid?

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
?

img8-jpg.49401

img6-jpg.49402

img4-jpg.49403

As an aside, the property on the hill behind in the top photo is the Heald Town Highland pony stud where Wind and Rain's lovely pony Kitten came from. They have some lovely brood mares and a stunning bay stallion.

tristar

Visit site
Oh god, you know, when you've got one, you do start to feel tassles, 15 foot long stakes and trousers to your armpits calling ....

i tried the tassle boots but not comfy enough, and love high waist trousers,but reverted to trainers and scruffiness for comfort, i see however m and s have a lovely hat very spanish looking for 20 quid

but you have just reminded me about the garrocha, thanks, i `ve been meaning to try it for years, i think i will today,not the charging around bit but the twizzling around the pole stuff

palo1

Visit site
Doma Vaquera, and the garrocha which is a part of it, are very seductive disciplines that knock plain 'ol modern dressage into a cocked hat. You'll see far, far better riding and training at even a basic level DV competition (in Spain) than you will here at a local dressage competition.

I love watching Doma Vaquera (totally unhindered by any real knowledge of whether I am watching the good, the bad or the ugly tbh) it is much more dynamic and looks far more 'natural' in terms of expression than higher level dressage here. And boy, does it look a lot more fun for everyone!! :D:D:D Not having a spaniard to play with I am searching for the Translate Welsh button on those videos....!!