irish draft

gemzo

Visit site
I am about to make myself unpopular

I have to say draught sorry but

I am really sorry spelling is not a strong point of mine, i really know how to make my self look stupid somtimes. sorry everybody i ment so say draught, thankyou everybody for all your comments they have been really helpfull, and i now bought my lad he is lovely and seems very friendly... thankyou. :):):)

Ladylina83

Visit site
I am really sorry spelling is not a strong point of mine, i really know how to make my self look stupid somtimes. sorry everybody i ment so say draught, thankyou everybody for all your comments they have been really helpfull, and i now bought my lad he is lovely and seems very friendly... thankyou. :):):)

Erm you can't let us go on for 7 pages and then not show us a picture !!!!

I Hope he makes you very happy

gemzo

Visit site
Says this at the bottom of my page under Posting rules "You may not post attachments" and cant figure out how to do it....i did however manage to put a pic in my avatar and also put three pics in an album if u can look?

Ladylina83

Visit site
Isn't he a smarty pants :) lucky you

Re the photos thinks you have to upload the image to a photobucket account online that you would need to set up and then you will get and IMG code, you copy the code and then paste it into the body of your message or reply - I hope that helps for future updates !! No excuses now lol

buddylove

Visit site
I really want one!! have seen a lovely looking black colt foal by Hillviewfarm Trevelyan advertised for sale , but don't think the fluttering of eyelashes at my hubby is getting me anywhere.............one day!!! :(

Lynnskatz

Visit site
This is my gorgeous pure Irish Draught mare Jessie, she is so genuine and easy to do, wouldnt have any other breed :) Please excuse my jumping position was first time ive jumped in over 10 years :eek:

303026_2429817065131_1242732515_32942244_763542192_n.jpg

Rocco/Branny

New User
Visit site
My friend has an Irish Draft and she is the best! She has given my friend a lot of confidence and they are now doing BE 90's and 100's quite happily. If you are looking for a good reliable all rounder then i suggest you get one

Kaylum

Visit site
Good choice, Trevelyn is a cracking stallion and Janet is a gem :)

Excellent lines. If you see the pic I posted of the stallion we had at stud he is by Slyguff Hero full brother to KOD, and you can tell if you compare him to Trevelyn. I thought he must be related as he is so similar. The colouring of ours was liver chestnut and having seen a pic of Slyguff his line is so strong. If you look for Regalia Prince Arthur he is actually a dun stallion (standing in the USA) with these lines but they are on his dam's side.

Last edited:

gemzo

Visit site
This is my gorgeous pure Irish Draught mare Jessie, she is so genuine and easy to do, wouldnt have any other breed :) Please excuse my jumping position was first time ive jumped in over 10 years :eek:

303026_2429817065131_1242732515_32942244_763542192_n.jpg
[/QUO

u look fine well done u, your horse is a real stunner, i hope Quinn turns out like your girl ...:) :)