Is it just me or is there a distinct lack of interesting posts

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
I suspect she saw yesterday's The One Show.

I'm shocked by this accusation! I want to make it quite clear that it was my Mum watching the One Show, I just happened to be in the room. :p

PS. I had seen the sketch before, but not when it was originally broadcast.

PPS. LOVE the dancing spiderman!

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
This delightful little spidey dude dances to ANY music!

qswO0HC.gif

So I've been trying him out with different music and this one entertained me. :) Spidey and bluegrass - who knew it would work?

[video=youtube;IKSu7RT2wN0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKSu7RT2wN0[/video]

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Would it help if you thought of him as Deadpool? Because Deadpool would definitely dance like that :tongue3:

Yes it does help because despite the fact I know very little about Spider-Man and even less about Deadpool, even I knew that wasn't SM behaviour.

Walks away with nose in the air congratulating myself on being right again.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
So has anyone found a song Dead Spider just can't dance to???????

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
Spideypool is a real thing (well in comic land anyway) - when Spidey and Deadpool team up, so maybe Deadpool taught Spidey to dance?

spideypool_for_the_love_by_jackce_art-d9v5xk6.jpg

Rollin

Visit site
I'm shocked by this accusation! I want to make it quite clear that it was my Mum watching the One Show, I just happened to be in the room. :p

PS. I had seen the sketch before, but not when it was originally broadcast.

PPS. LOVE the dancing spiderman!

Some of us are old enough to have watched the original AND remember Eric upstaging Andre Previn. AP "You are playing all the wrong notes" Eric "I am playing the right notes not necessarily in the right order" A bit like our jumping disaster today where our Pro rider forgot the course, turned left when he should have gone right, then knocked the fence down. My poor Shagya stallion has 'refusal' which he didn't have.

TheOldTrout

Completely Unknown Member
Visit site
Some of us are old enough to have watched the original AND remember Eric upstaging Andre Previn. AP "You are playing all the wrong notes" Eric "I am playing the right notes not necessarily in the right order" A bit like our jumping disaster today where our Pro rider forgot the course, turned left when he should have gone right, then knocked the fence down. My poor Shagya stallion has 'refusal' which he didn't have.

It was years before I realised Andre Previn was famous for other things than the Morecombe and Wise show!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Some of us are old enough to have watched the original AND remember Eric upstaging Andre Previn. AP "You are playing all the wrong notes" Eric "I am playing the right notes not necessarily in the right order" .

And are now wondering how we never for one moment questioned two straight blokes sharing a double bed!

*Sahara

Visit site
This is a very good and pertinent point. The main thing wrong with this forum is the lack of good smilies. If anyone wants to post one of a bunny with a pancake on its head, for example, they need to go off and find one, when that should (obviously) be offered by HHO as an option in the forum reply box.

bunnypancake.gif

now that is just adorable :biggrin3:

*Sahara

Visit site
I think you've hit the nail on the head there.
I dread to think of the posters that have been lost due to pancake-headed bunnies :(

ETA: I actually find this bunny rather irritating- why is he taking one hop to the right, but two to the left? Is the pancake making unlevel?

1304.gif
I have a hamster.

Fairynuff

Visit site
on here lately? Everything seems to be getting very samey e.g. Wwyd re changing yards - please choose from the following - a,b,c,d,e,f,g - or - I can't find a bridle without a xxxxx noseband or - What balancer do I feed my obese, laminitic, 3 legged, 45 year old semi retired good doer yada yada yada - Where on earth have all the interesting, informative or just downright contentious posts gone???

Shame you weren't here about 10 years ago. It was a riot here almost every day and the FC or whatever he's called didn't exist ! The forum was awash with trolls, fight's, laughs and good fun :) Today ? Boring and mostly twee.