Its raining

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Depends where, someone up at the yard late posted some very soggy pictures about 9:30 last night. Nr Hertford.

Some in North London last night too.

I was in Hertford and it was pouring come back to Hatfield not one drop of rain here!

The temperature has gone down a bit still is really humid, it said 19 in Hertford as I got into Hatfield went up to 23.

Flowerofthefen

Visit site
We have just had a fairly heavy shower, now it's more like drizzle. Hoping the forecast is right for s thunderstorm, bit of heavy rain then rain all night. Never ever did I think I would say that!!

Sealine

Visit site
The rain appears to be very localised. I live 4 miles from the yard and it poured with rain at home at 11pm last night for all of 15 mins but nothing at all at yard according to friends who live in the same village. We've had a few light showers this afternoon but friends are reporting thunderstorms 15 miles away.

DizzyDoughnut

Visit site
After our torrential downpour yesterday it's cooled down to 15c with a chilly breeze and drizzle this evening, I had to find a jumper that's been buried in the back of my car for ages when I was at the yard earlier.