I've bought a horse...

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
What a lovely horse, how lucky he had a caring trainer who wanted to treat him - there's a group I like following on Facebook, racehorses where are they now, as I love seeing them all enjoy their retirement, I wish more were that lucky.

If I've found the right one, if you Google Tebay racehorse, there's pictures of him racing

If he was loved by the yard you'll have to send his trainer pictures of his progress, I think some put them on their website.

Does the pelvis affect what work he can do or can he do anything if he enjoys it eg jump etc?

humblepie

Visit site
He looks lovely. Have looked him up on Racing Post and see trainer owned him as well. Look forward to updates and all the very best.

xDundryx

Visit site
He's lovely! Rule the world had a pelvis fracture i think and went on to win the national so you never know what he will turn his hoof to ?

Trouper

Visit site
On another dark, dank, dismal January morning this has really cheered me up. Such great news that he has a home with you - will be following.

Dreamer2020

Visit site
Lovely news IM :) I have a feeling you two are going to be quite a team! I'm looking forward to reading your updates & seeing the photos too xx

GoldenWillow

Visit site
Congratulations, he looks lovely.

I also know of a horse that suffered a stress fracture when galloping, healed perfectly and back in full work.