JAMIE GRAY/PATTY a bit of truth.. and a question mark

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
right i was wondering about some of the patty pictures.,

today i had an email from the horse trust.

theres a blip.

AT LEAST TWO totally different horses from patty and the horse trust have the same number.

NUMBERS 16 and 17 are totally differnt horses on pattys photos and the ones from the horse trust..

(yes i can prove this. and sorry patty but ive saved 2 of your pictures to prevent you from deleting them and denying it.)

patty19

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
right i was wondering about some of the patty pictures.,

today i had an email from the horse trust.

theres a blip.

AT LEAST TWO totally different horses from patty and the horse trust have the same number.

NUMBERS 16 and 17 are totally differnt horses on pattys photos and the ones from the horse trust..

(yes i can prove this. and sorry patty but ive saved 2 of your pictures to prevent you from deleting them and denying it.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I suggest you prove it then. And ask them how the RSPCA managed to identify those animals in court.

And while you are at it perhaps you could direct that person to this forum. I would love to have a chat with them.

If I have given anything that is not the entire truth then I could be prosecuted.......Therefore, if it is as you say then it's high time they came after me because I have made some pretty big statments about them. If they truely wanted to find me they would not have a problem.

EVERYTHING I have said is the WHOLE truth and NOTHING but the truth. That includes ALL the things I have said about individual people.

So there you have it in black and white.

Oh and by the way - I have NO intentions what so ever of deleting any of the photos, or denying ANYTHING I have said.

If I were you I'd save my posts too just incase someone does want to do something about what I have said.

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
would you mind answering the following.

why would there be 2 sets of numbers and 2 sets of horses.

why would the horse trust lie.

why have you suddenly got very aggressive.

patty19

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
would you mind answering the following.

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem.

[ QUOTE ]
why would there be 2 sets of numbers and 2 sets of horses.

[/ QUOTE ]

There wasn't.

[ QUOTE ]
why would the horse trust lie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those photos were taken at SF the day they were seized. The RSPCA identified them in court and gave evidence for each of them. Why would they do that if they were not the animals?

Also, if they are not genuine photos maybe that person could explain how certain prosecution witnesses happen to be in some of them. Also, if you have a look at the arial news report taken at the time of the raid you'll notice a caravan in the yard. That caravan is also in one of the photos. Another photo has a young man in the background wearing a red jacket - he was on one of the recent video clips telling a police officer to have the camera taken out of his face.. In another photo Mr and Mrs Gray can be seen standing in the distance - though this is not a very clear picture.

[ QUOTE ]
why have you suddenly got very aggressive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please point out where I have become aggressive?
confused.gif

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
well there are two sets of horses and numbers, your pictures show one set the horse trust show totally different horses to numbers.

i really cant see the horse trust lying can you?

patty19

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
well there are two sets of horses and numbers, your pictures show one set the horse trust show totally different horses to numbers.

i really cant see the horse trust lying can you?

[/ QUOTE ]

If that is true then something is clearly not right and the blame lies with whoever received those animals once they left SF because those photos on photobucket are most certainly genuine photos taken during the raid. The RSPCA gave evidence on each of the animals in those photos. If they were somehow different then I'm sure the RSPCA would have had no problem making it known to the court.

I suggest you contact whoever it is that emailed you and send them a link to the photos and a link to this forum so they can see for themselves that I am disputing their numbers and posting photos that I am claiming were taken at SF on the day of the raid.

patty19

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
it doesnt me,. but now ive seen the proof, i knew somethign was amiss with pattys pics!

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I suggest you prove it like you said you could.

patty19

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
numbers 14 and 17 must be fakes, as if those are the numbers written on the horses, given he angle and how 'upright' the digits are would indicate a very small framed animal with a very narrow rib cage.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are most certainly NOT fake.

How do you think the animal welfare officers, police officer, and Nick White manage to be in some of the photos?

I am waiting for Jhoward to bring the proof like she said she could.

Paddywhack

Visit site
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU..
I did post on another thread that they were fake according to a source that was actually at the raid,and you just confirmed it !!!
Patty is a fake and you have just OFFICIALLY thrashed her credibility Maybe now she will go back where she come from and let us enjoy the fact that the scum bag was found guilty and will hopefully get maximum punishment !

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
patty im not going to prove anything to you.. excuse me for not relpying and going to bed i dont actully spend all my time on here.

the email came from the horse trust, patty so im sure plenty of others have also seen it.

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I did post on another thread that they were fake according to a source that was actually at the raid,and you just confirmed it !!!
Patty is a fake and you have just OFFICIALLY thrashed her credibility Maybe now she will go back where she come from and let us enjoy the fact that the scum bag was found guilty and will hopefully get maximum punishment !

[/ QUOTE ]

she had some credibility?

patty19

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
patty im not going to prove anything to you.. excuse me for not relpying and going to bed i dont actully spend all my time on here.

the email came from the horse trust, patty so im sure plenty of others have also seen it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jhoward you said you CAN prove it so if you dont want to look a complete liar then I suggest you PROVE it. Otherwise your words are nothing but hot air.

Oh, and I'm not sure where you have not replied.
confused.gif

patty19

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I suggest you direct that source to this forum and the photos.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OFFICALLY? Try getting some proof of what you say than maybe your words wont come over just more veral diarrhea.

WishfulThinker

Just up from that street on the right.....
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
numbers 14 and 17 must be fakes, as if those are the numbers written on the horses, given he angle and how 'upright' the digits are would indicate a very small framed animal with a very narrow rib cage.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are most certainly NOT fake.

How do you think the animal welfare officers, police officer, and Nick White manage to be in some of the photos?

I am waiting for Jhoward to bring the proof like she said she could.

[/ QUOTE ]

The numbers are not at correct angles for them to have been written on the animals, The photos them selves could be genuine, but the numbering doesn't look it. They could have another number on the other side. Th quality of the pics is really what makes them suspect. They look like scans of actual pictures hat have then been softened slightly electronically.

Paddywhack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

she had some credibility?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes according to herself
grin.gif
grin.gif

I can just imagine all the cr@p she will come out with instead of just bowing out and crawl back under the stone,she is talking to deaf ears were nobody don't really gives a toss.
Justice was done and its over and done with...
grin.gif

Paddywhack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OFFICALLY? Try getting some proof of what you say than maybe your words wont come over just more veral diarrhea.

[/ QUOTE ]

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA
You must be either a child that can't read OR low I.Q if you continue to quote someone that cant see what you have written
confused.gif

patty19

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA
You must be either a child that can't read OR low I.Q if you continue to quote someone that cant see what you have written
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Get yourself a life and bring your proof to the forum instead of hiding behind a computer - COWARD!!!

siennamum

Visit site
Patty, instead of continually asking people to 'prove' stuff which has come from numerous credible sources & claiming it's all made up, could you please prove that the pictures you posted are genuine.

I hate to feed you as you clearly are a delusional troll, but it is a bit rich asking people to verify every piece of evidence that has been presented, when the random shots you have produced were not taken by you and have come from a clearly unreliable and biased source.

Pot Kettle......
smirk.gif

patty19

Visit site
I would very much like to know how the walfare and police officers managed to jump into the photos.

Those photo were identified in court by the RSPCA. They may not be the kind of photos you people like to see but they are indeed genuine photos.

Jhoward said she CAN prove they are not so I have invited her to do so.

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
i cant upload the document, its on adobe. i can save it but i cant find it to put it on photobuck.

if somebody doesnt mind, can i email it to you so you can get it up on here????

sorry im an egit

there you patty, im more than willing to prove it.