Taboo1968

Visit site
grin.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

All I can do at the moment is laugh!!! Anyone want a second hand shovel????

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

welshcobnewbie

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Is this the vet who claimed that the horses were not starved but that it was encysted redworm infestation? Wasn't the same arguement used to try to defend the below case:???
http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/n...il/article.html

Was it the same person giving 'expert' witness for the defence in both cases?? And oh weren't both people found guilty!!

[/ QUOTE ]

can i just say that the women in the link has since moved to spain and is now being prosecuted over there for letting her horses starve to death.

Paddywhack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
John Parker retired from General Practice in 1995. The prosecution witnesses are all currently practicing veterinary surgeons.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yepp since his current vet wanted nothing to do with J.G once he was aware what he was up to..J.G would show the fat horses to the vet and the thin and neglected ones that were of no use to him anymore, would be hidden in a locked barn,that's why R.S.P.C.A was never aware of them until the raid ...R.S.P.C.A can only act/take action on animals that they can see,they have no authority to go into locked buildings,or had,i think that has changed or is about to not sure.

Ellies_mum2

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
PATTY.....Given that you are so adament that you saw all these proceedings in court and that YOU saw these photos when they were produced in court could you answer something for me please??

Exactly HOW were you able to SEE all this evidence given, you are not on either the prosecution or the defence team???

There was no jury in this case so I must assume you were in the public gallery....do you have xray vision or maybe binoculars??

I would like a proper answer please not just the standard I was there and I saw rubbish that you have been coming out with....

[/ QUOTE ]

I have wondered this myself Spaniel. Not holding my breath that we get a proper answer though as patty seems quite adept at side stepping awkward questions like this one

tania01

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PATTY.....Given that you are so adament that you saw all these proceedings in court and that YOU saw these photos when they were produced in court could you answer something for me please??

Exactly HOW were you able to SEE all this evidence given, you are not on either the prosecution or the defence team???

There was no jury in this case so I must assume you were in the public gallery....do you have xray vision or maybe binoculars??

I would like a proper answer please not just the standard I was there and I saw rubbish that you have been coming out with....

[/ QUOTE ]

I have wondered this myself Spaniel. Not holding my breath that we get a proper answer though as patty seems quite adept at side stepping awkward questions like this one

[/ QUOTE ]

She will never give a proper answer to anything she does'n like,there are loads of questions on here not answered.

She claims to know everything and we still have seen nothing.Its either been deleted or she cant get her hands on it.

She also never knew of them before this came to light yet still knows his life story.

jacks_mum

Visit site
I still think she is a writer or would be writer and is working on something with the aim of instilling mistrust in the RSPCA in the general public and this is a great story for her to use (or be used by the Grey family) We'll be seeing a tell all exposee on the book stands before too long.