and in the Horse trust photos

Picture19.png

Horse 16 in Pattys

077.jpg

and Horse trust

Picture17.png

nicky_jakey

Visit site
Will certainly be interesting to see what Patty has to say on this....

She has been very evasive from the start of these threads. Not wanting to say who she is (and I don't mean literally) & what relationship she has with JG.

As has been said before it is blantly obvious that AT LEAST SOME of JG's horses have suffered, if not all. The court found him guilty - end of.

She is clearly trying to clear his name, but is simply digging a bigger hole....

Tankey

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
It's the first time I've jumped in to comment on one of these threads, but surely anybody can see they're not the same animals?

confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Poor old Patty seems to be having a bit of trouble with it
grin.gif

MurphysMinder

Visit site
I have avoided these threads because I really couldn't be bothered to read what Patty had to say. Those pictures say it all don't they. Hopefully Patty will give in graciously now.

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
i doubt it she will come back with some tosh about the horse trust lying., the person that done the pictures for me, i sent the entire email to her so nobody could say it was a fake.

tania01

Visit site
Funny how your asked to prove yourself Jhoward by patty which you have done,yet she fails to prove what she supposedly (rolls eyes) knows.

She has also been asked a number of times and yet STILL has not answered,how can she have prove about anything before this came to light when she didn even know them?they have fed her a load of crap too.

As i have also said before give her a spade.

brummel

Visit site
Well, I think those pictures well and truly confirm just how much buls..t has been spewing out of pattys mouth.

I often wonder whether myjack/patty is actually James Gray!!!

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I think those pictures well and truly confirm just how much buls..t has been spewing out of pattys mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

no deff not, although could be a relitive, i spoke to her last year on th ephone when all this kicked off.

brummel

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no deff not, although could be a relitive, i spoke to her last year on th ephone when all this kicked off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah right, thanks for confirming that jhoward.
smile.gif

patty19

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
many thankies!

so then patty.. anything to say?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes absolutely!!!!

They was NOT the photos identified by the RSPCA in the court room. If you dont believe me then I suggest you contact the following people.

Kirsty Hampton - RSPCA inspector.
Rob Skinner - RSPCA inspector.
Bob Baskerville - Vet.
Katie Robinson - Vet
Nick White - ILPH
Peter Green - Expert Vet for RSPCA.
Nick de Brauwere - Redwings Vet.

While you're at it you best tell them about me being on here and posting photos claiming that those animals were indentified in court.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Can I throw a spanner in the works??

Is it possible that Mr Gray numbered his horses as a way of identifying them for his records?? Which would result in numbers on horses obviously being different...

Just a thought.

patty19

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
oh ops.. i may of sent an email to the horse trust with somethibng along those lines!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good.

patty19

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
he could of but then why have some numbered and some not?

[/ QUOTE ]

Those numbers were not sprayed on by Mr Gray for any reason. Those numbers were sprayed on by those involved in the raid.

And all the animals were identified by numbers in the court.

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
look patty, im not sure your getting this.. there are 2 set of numbers to 2 sets of totally different horse. how the hell could they be identified.

so it comes back to either your full of [****], or the total court case was all a shambles.. if it was who cares JG was still found guilty.. result id say.

patty19

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
look patty, im not sure your getting this.. there are 2 set of numbers to 2 sets of totally different horse. how the hell could they be identified.

so it comes back to either your full of [****], or the total court case was all a shambles.. if it was who cares JG was still found guilty.. result id say.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw the photos which were identified.

If you believed the case was a total shambles why would you think it a result that JG got a guilty?
confused.gif

patty19

Visit site
Right I have been through the thread and other threads trying to find where I have answered the questions but somehow they are not there. I did however answer the questions so I'm not sure what has happened. And I have not stated that all the dead animals were dug up.

There was a discussion in court about how long it would take for each animal to decompose. Although Mr Gray moved the fallen animals away from the live animals some were still exposed to the elements and a very wet period of time, etc...

Here is what I did find.

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4361011/page/0/fpart/17/vc/1

And you know for a fact that horses were kept in that barn - and that Mr Gray's hired man wasnt in the proccess of clearing it before he found that another of his animals had died, and so put it in there?

Funny how only such a barn was published, and the barns that I confused for the barn at the sancuary wasnt. Yes funny that!!

http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4361011/page/0/fpart/17/vc/1

They did indeed. Most of those photos were taken near a gate that joins the yard to the fields. If they hadnt been buried then they would have been clearly seen by vet Katie Robinson on the 21st Dec 07 when she was there in pen 3 (barn right next to gate) examining the animals to which she issued health certificates for. One animal at a time was taken in to pen 3 to be examined.

[/ QUOTE ]

Happy Horse

community.webshots.com
I think you answered the wrong post Patty. The decomposing animals have clearly been in place for more than a few days. Decomposition doesn't happen that fast in the middle of winter even if it was wet.

If he had permission to bury them as pets then they should have been buried below at least 1m of topsoil although how anyone could allow their pets to rot like that is beyond me. If they were fallen stock then by law they should have been removed and rendered. The knackerman states he was available but even IF he wasn't then it would have been very possible to find another company to remove them to stay within the law.

With regards to the inspector not seeing them at the first visit, I was not there and neither were you. How you know where the animals were I don't know as the photographs don't identify the location.

patty19

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I think you answered the wrong post Patty. The decomposing animals have clearly been in place for more than a few days. Decomposition doesn't happen that fast in the middle of winter even if it was wet.

[/ QUOTE ]

No one said a few days. Though some were. Some where a day old.

[ QUOTE ]
If he had permission to bury them as pets then they should have been buried below at least 1m of topsoil although how anyone could allow their pets to rot like that is beyond me. If they were fallen stock then by law they should have been removed and rendered. The knackerman states he was available but even IF he wasn't then it would have been very possible to find another company to remove them to stay within the law.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it all seems so clear cut but in court it was not the case.

[ QUOTE ]
With regards to the inspector not seeing them at the first visit, I was not there and neither were you. How you know where the animals were I don't know as the photographs don't identify the location.

[/ QUOTE ]

The location was mentioned in court. I have seen the farm and can verify that the location was near the gate of the field that opens onto the yard. Pen 3 it the nearest pen to the field. There is a wall which seperates the field and the yard.

Happy Horse

community.webshots.com
So what was said in Court then Patty? This is all very intriguing! Rotting horses that were allegedly not there at the first visit suddenly appearing at the time of the seizure. None of those rotting bodies was a day old or even a week looking at the images - what was the excuse given for them not having been removed? The knackerman was available. If it is that hard, why are we not seeing rotting animal carcasses at farms all over the country?

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
AH HH gthat explaines the horses changes of numbers... they must of come back from the dead!

and pattycourt case was all a shambles! A SUGESSTION! not a statement.

and why are you bringing the other thread on to this one? trying to divert some attention away maybe?

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
taken from thr judiciarary.

KH2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,16,17,18,18a,19,and 20 considered at risk of death within hours unless removed to obtain urgent attention

SO one of the horses in the pictures you posted patty was actully more fitting the description of the pictures from the horse trust.

i think you need to back of now as your starting to look a tad silly

spaniel

Visit site
PATTY.....Given that you are so adament that you saw all these proceedings in court and that YOU saw these photos when they were produced in court could you answer something for me please??

Exactly HOW were you able to SEE all this evidence given, you are not on either the prosecution or the defence team???

There was no jury in this case so I must assume you were in the public gallery....do you have xray vision or maybe binoculars??

Personally I think you are digging yourself a huge hole and actually MAY be opening yourself up to some sort of legal trouble the way you are carrying on.....I couldnt care less but if you wish to keep digging yourself a deeper hole....go ahead.

I would like a proper answer please not just the standard I was there and I saw rubbish that you have been coming out with....

Paddywhack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe Patty is Ms Madeleine Forsyth, http://www.expertsearch.co.uk/cgi-bin/find_expert?5009 one of JG’s expert witnesses who was there throughout the trial with John Parker and gave incoherent arcane evidence which was dismissed by the judge as it could not be corroborated by a reliable source.

[/ QUOTE ]
maybe you are on to something there ??
I just can't believe that she is still coming on here quoting ???
Proof has been provided and Patty was caught,i would bow out and go away if i was her,her hole is getting bigger and bigger
tongue.gif