Katie Price's mystery man is Spencer Wilton!

Eira

Visit site
*giggle*

[ QUOTE ]
"They know exactly who I am and have chosen to ignore that and the fact that I'm already in a happy relationship with a male partner," said Spencer.

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif

mon

Visit site
not getting at any one or sport but which of the horse disiplines have the most same sex relationship people involved?

Halfstep

Visit site
LOL!!! Now that has made my day.
wink.gif
. Hilarious! What will they think of next?

Having said that, Spencer should know a bit about accusations of "playing away"
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif

little_flea

Visit site
Hahaha brilliant! SW is rather lovely looking though, so much so that my completely non-horsey gay friend considering coming up to watch next time he does clinics at our yard...

Wasrandyra

Visit site
I thought he said in his H&H interview a while back that he was married with kids.... or have a dreamt this.

Haha - either way the horse world is certainly getting some publicity now lol
grin.gif

BBs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I thought he said in his H&H interview a while back that he was married with kids.... or have a dreamt this.

Haha - either way the horse world is certainly getting some publicity now lol
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Possible Andrew Gould youre thinking about?
Spencer is most definitely GAY
frown.gif

spaniel

Visit site
Vom....pass the sick bag.......and this is REALLY the sort of image horseriders wish to be associated with????

stacey_lou

Visit site
Lol so funny Sounds like they had a nice day out though lol
I dont think her and pete will get a divorce tbeyll sort everything out am sure.Still funny though

bailey14

Visit site
He was at our livery yard the other day doing an all day clinic and he nipped to the loo just before he drove off home for the day and when he came out he said something to the Y.O as he passed me and I immediately knew he would have a male partner so to speak! Its so obvious. The papers love to sell stories so they make up any old rubbish half the time. There were cracks in Jordan and Peters relationship months and months ago, hence all the speculation that they were splitting up and I really think hence this stupid fly on teh wall documentary about them showing them as oh so perfect parents and the lovey dovey couple that they obviously are not. Jordan really got on my nerves going on about being good enough to take part in the 2012 Olympics. How annoying for the real contenders who spend thousands of pounds on horseflesh, trainers, stabling and veterinary expense not to mention the hours and hours of dedicated riding every day to get to the pinaccle of their sport, and along comes someone who buys a nice horse and she thinks she is Miss Big. Eeeurgh really gets my goat.

Riz

Visit site
Classic!! That has really made me chuckle - don't think she is his type somehow....

_jetset_

Visit site
I think there are a few pics in the Star too from what I could gather this morning
blush.gif

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the pictures... He has been papped
smile.gif

Stoxx

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
How funny the press certainly havent done there home work!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I think they have. But the truth wouldn't have sold papers would it?

'Katie Price goes for an evening out with a gay dressage rider' - not quite got the same ring to it
tongue.gif

Nats_uk

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Bahahahahahahahaha! That's made my day
grin.gif

Please someone make a comment, I'm at work so it won't let me. Priceless
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Have just posted a comment on the Sun site - shall we see if the Sun moderators let it pass
wink.gif
tongue.gif

custard

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I thought he said in his H&H interview a while back that he was married with kids.... or have a dreamt this[ QUOTE ]

He is and went to great pains in his feature to say how happy they were and how much he hated forum critics. However, the speculative cynic in me wonders why of all the trainers she could go to she chose a rare (in the dressage world) and seriously cute, straight guy.........
smirk.gif

custard

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Katie's trainer is Andrew Gould, who is very much straight and married.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I know that, my point is it wouldn't stop some women, get my drift?

brighteyes

Pooh-Bah
Visit site
I'm still completely mystified as to why anyone would want her to be the face (or one of them) of horse-riding
confused.gif

She's completely gross.

I have always felt Peter to be very long-suffering and patient and completely undeserving of such a common and attention-seeking partner. Lord knows what he makes of all this. Cuckolded springs to mind.

Wasrandyra

Visit site
Yeah that was the interview I was on about, I must have got Andrew and Spencer mixed up, my mistake.

So really then if Spencer is gay then what is the big deal, she isnt going to turn him I wouldnt think !!!
grin.gif

And her behavior is nothing new she is always getting drunk and showing a bit of boob. I smell publicity stunt. It will be in OK magazine next week saying how her and Peter and 'working things out'. BORING !!!!!
cool.gif

I dont know her but I dont think KP is a cheat. Who knows....