Katie Price's mystery man is Spencer Wilton!

Halfstep

Visit site
So, Andrew Gould and Carl Hester were also at the party, and Andrew (being the only straight one present, apparently) has left the country with his wife. Poor guy. They are all way out of their depth with the whole Katie Price thing, it has totally blown up in their faces with the tabloid interest.
frown.gif

Halfstep

Visit site
Yep, and I got an email from BD about it! I didn't mean any offense, just a bit of a giggle, but actually now I see how damaging all the innuendo can be, not so much to Spenny but to Andrew Gould et al.
frown.gif
. Talk about danger money and that woman
frown.gif

BBs

Visit site
Shame they took it that way. All you were doing was posting a link from here. I know, and so do the posters on the forum know you didnt mean anything by it
smile.gif
its NEWS! and having equestrian in the news is all a bit new to us lol

Well Im pretty sure the riders involved know they have our support and must themselves be laughing at the thought of SW and KP being an item, thats just hilarious, stupid tabloids.
As for Andrew thats really sad, but I guess its another world and was likely to happen?

Nosey

Visit site
Being cynical I think it might just all be a set up to boost her coverage. Broke up - back together again...Peter jumped to wrong conclusions re gay SW?!
I really hope not given all the injured parties and kids involved but it seems that she has to quite frequently promote life events to keep the press interested..wedding..blessing of wedding .. kids...planning to have more kids..yet more plastic surgery..etc etc

spaniel

Visit site
Oh Id love to know the reactions of all those pink sparkle girlies who kept banging on about how good KP was for the sport and equine in general.....how long has she been involved on noticeable level.....6 months......and look what chaos she has caused already.

The sooner she finds another hobby the better for everyone.

StaceyTanglewood

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Its all getting a bit out of hand... Im not convinced this *isnt* a set up and that they will be back together again before long.
Its everyone else who is pulled into this I feel sorry for.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article2426262.ece

[/ QUOTE ]

I cannot beleive they have done that - oh so now they have found out SW is Gay they move onto poor Andrew and Polly !!

they were always going on holiday for a few days - andrew doesnt get a lot of time to go away so they need to make the most of the time they have i dont think they were running away from the press !!!

BBH

Visit site
All these riders know about the media machine that follows Jordan, if they didn't want any hassle or innuendo they shouldn't have gone to a nighclub with her. Anyone knows Jordan in a nighclub = tabloid hysteria.

I can understand the Gay guys having fun but I would have thought AG would have more to protect tbh.

Still there won't be any long term harm over this.

Who knows Christopher Biggins may take a shine to Spencer having seen his piccie and buy him a savvy horse
grin.gif

Zippydoodles

Visit site
Blimey what a saga!! It's really annoying that whenever our sport is mentioned in the papers we are all described as posh snobs - talk about building barriers between horsey and non-horsey people.
I guess all publicity is good publicity?
confused.gif
but it's certainly not the kind we're used to. Kinda tacky really. Don't think Katie Price is advertising equestrianism quite the way everyone hoped. As for Claire Balding saying she is the best thing to happen since hard hats...I think not
grin.gif

BBH

Visit site
TBH I think she's awful as 'Jordan' and I think its very sad that the equestrian industry has to rely on someone like her to promote itself to the wider public. If she didn't have £ 30 million in the bank she would be ridiculed as ' trash' and not given a second thought by these riders.

As Katie Price however I think she is a very pretty, but insecure, bright girl who clearly loves her family.

Weezy

Visit site
I have just watched the video of the replay from their TV show and I am gobsmacked that they showed that, and for the record I feel even more sorry for Katie now than I did before. How easily was he insulting her and he didn't care that he was saying it in front of millions of people....nasty.

Anyway, back to the story. Andrew Gould won't have anything to worry about, I am sure. Polly is in PR, she knows the game, it will all be fine
smile.gif

BBs

Visit site
They arent particularly nice to each other.
Remember IACGMOOH, she was rude to him then, they they got together and shes always vile to him.

Ive decided Closer magazine should be called either Kerry or Katie magazine, as those two seem to be the only two celebs they feature.

Well bar posh spice, who today has been crying because her looks are faiding.. GIVE ME STRENGTH

SpottedCat

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Ive decided Closer magazine should be called either Kerry or Katie magazine, as those two seem to be the only two celebs they feature.

Well bar posh spice, who today has been crying because her looks are faiding.. GIVE ME STRENGTH

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to break it to you BBs, but you don't have to buy that trash you know
wink.gif
grin.gif

BBs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to break it to you BBs, but you don't have to buy that trash you know
wink.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
Im so bored at work.... I have to have something to laugh at.

Quadro

Visit site
its all very very sad for andrew gould, poor man having to leave the country and a thought for his to kids as well, kp should have some respect for him and put the media staight but what do you expexr from an orange man in a wig
wink.gif

Helbert

Visit site
Andrew didn't leave the country because of this, his holiday has been booked for ages. I have regular lessons with him and he said he couldn't do this week because of his hols weeks ago.

StaceyTanglewood

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Andrew didn't leave the country because of this, his holiday has been booked for ages. I have regular lessons with him and he said he couldn't do this week because of his hols weeks ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly he told me the same !!! he doesnt get a lot of time to go on holiday as he is so busy with shows and now he is being penalised for it to !!

mizzhonesty

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly he told me the same !!! he doesnt get a lot of time to go on holiday as he is so busy with shows and now he is being penalised for it to !!

[/ QUOTE ]

funny enough i asked yesterday when i had my riding lesson when is andrew next down (i enjoy watching my instructors lesson and find it great to watch plus my mums boss used to own a few horses andrew rode) and she replied im not sure hes taking a well earned holiday at the moment!

davejoiner

Visit site
I'm still laughing at it all next the sun will have a photo of Ellen whitaker dancing on top of a table in next to nothing licking Zara philips ear :)

Dottie

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Ye great image for dressage ...everybody is gay..likes drinking and getting drunk...oh and seems to be swapping partners from one week to the next.. am sure it will attract some big money into the sport. [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL jennie lauriston clarke will be choking over her cocoa
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

This is the funniest thing i have read in ages!!
I hope this thread makes it into the HHO top 5!
grin.gif