Katie Price's mystery man is Spencer Wilton!

bahumbug

Visit site
Talking about publicity stunts......
So Spencer Wilton's had the press all over him? So how come the only mention he gets is in good ole H&H....?
Nobody's blamed him for the break up in the press. Not even Peter Andre who actually just blamed his wife for being a drunk show off. Cheap publicity all round....

StaceyTanglewood

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bahahahahahahahaha! That's made my day
grin.gif

Please someone make a comment, I'm at work so it won't let me. Priceless
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Have just posted a comment on the Sun site - shall we see if the Sun moderators let it pass
wink.gif
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ha ha where did you make the post under what name x

davejoiner

Visit site
Katie treats Peter like dirt....but it does seem like a publicity stunt ..so i'm off to the bookies to put a bet on that they'll be back together by christmas...

spaniel

Visit site
Ok so lets assume this is a publicity stunt (I couldnt give a monkeys either way personally).

I take it you are a KP fan. How do YOU feel about being manipulated this way????

rosie fronfelen

Visit site
all supposedly hilarious, i personally find this story rather sad. they are, lets face it, parents to 3 kids- leaving aside all the celeb. and publicity, how is it behind closed doors i wonder?

Weezy

Visit site
NO ONE on this forum has any idea of how things are/have been in their home. TV programmes are edited to be entertaining, and the whole story is never, ever told.

I think Katie's statement is heartbreaking TBH, it is always sad when a young couple with children cannot work out their differences. Sure, she obviously doesn't know when to stop when drinking, and she was certainly playing the crowd in the video on The Sun website, but maybe that was because she was so damned unhappy and knew that her world was about to change in a drastic manner - it is not unusual to go completely off the rails when we face news we don't want to hear.

I understand a husband feeling very uncomfortable when his wife drinks and forgets he is there, I will bet that we all know a couple that are like this (the man or the woman). I think the root of the breakup is that Peter is very intimidated by Katie's success, and his Med upbringing means that it is very, very hard for him to cope with her being the breadwinner and not him - however, who knows, I certainly wouldn't go as far as to lay blame in either corner, it is just all very sad IMO.

As for the Spencer thing - he he he he he!

davejoiner

Visit site
not a KP fan and i sure as hell dont do pink. Just feel sorry for poor spencers partner but bet there having a laugh about it. Thought she was ment to be bringing people into the horse world she's done nothing of the sort so far nor ever will.

SillySausage

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
NO ONE on this forum has any idea of how things are/have been in their home. TV programmes are edited to be entertaining, and the whole story is never, ever told.

I think Katie's statement is heartbreaking TBH, it is always sad when a young couple with children cannot work out their differences. Sure, she obviously doesn't know when to stop when drinking, and she was certainly playing the crowd in the video on The Sun website, but maybe that was because she was so damned unhappy and knew that her world was about to change in a drastic manner - it is not unusual to go completely off the rails when we face news we don't want to hear.

I understand a husband feeling very uncomfortable when his wife drinks and forgets he is there, I will bet that we all know a couple that are like this (the man or the woman). I think the root of the breakup is that Peter is very intimidated by Katie's success, and his Med upbringing means that it is very, very hard for him to cope with her being the breadwinner and not him - however, who knows, I certainly wouldn't go as far as to lay blame in either corner, it is just all very sad IMO.

As for the Spencer thing - he he he he he!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said. It really got me reading her statement, I really got the impression she is desperate for him back...

Nats_uk

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
ha ha where did you make the post under what name x

[/ QUOTE ]

In the comments section in the Sun article (name Nats37) - shockingly they haven't passed it yet but they have approved two other comments since I posted mine
wink.gif

Weezy

Visit site
Isn't it just! Hmmmm, the next thing will be Carl (British Olympian and International Dressage Rider Extrodinaire) stating that he is NOT with Spencer....then another article, featuring Jay Hallim, stating his love for Spencer and demanding that the world knows that HE is the love of his life.....thinking about it, maybe Katie and Peter only split up so the world gets more interested in dressage...

tasel

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't it just! Hmmmm, the next thing will be Carl (British Olympian and International Dressage Rider Extrodinaire) stating that he is NOT with Spencer....then another article, featuring Jay Hallim, stating his love for Spencer and demanding that the world knows that HE is the love of his life.....thinking about it, maybe Katie and Peter only split up so the world gets more interested in dressage...

[/ QUOTE ]

Very, very interesting conclusion!!!
grin.gif

nokia

Visit site
Didnt Kerry K do this with Mark about a month ago..split up then back together...they will be adopting children from Africa next & raising money for AIDS charities.

Ye great image for dressage ...everybody is gay..likes drinking and getting drunk...oh and seems to be swapping partners from one week to the next.. am sure it will attract some big money into the sport.

davejoiner

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Didnt Kerry K do this with Mark about a month ago..split up then back together...they will be adopting children from Africa next & raising money for AIDS charities.

Ye great image for dressage ...everybody is gay..likes drinking and getting drunk...oh and seems to be swapping partners from one week to the next.. am sure it will attract some big money into the sport.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.

BBH

Visit site
Ye great image for dressage ...everybody is gay..likes drinking and getting drunk...oh and seems to be swapping partners from one week to the next.. am sure it will attract some big money into the sport. [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL jennie lauriston clarke will be choking over her cocoa
grin.gif

nokia

Visit site
lol !! some good Sponsors for British Dressage.

Club 18-30
KY Jelly
Lambrini
Anne Summers
partnerswaps

Any More !!!...cause thats the type of image dressage is getting

BBH

Visit site
LOL lovely that will have the board room boys rushing for their cheque books. Well to be honest its no diffferent to SJ'ers with Ben Mahers goings on and skanky pants photo shoots.

Tea_Biscuit

Visit site
And to to think I woke up today thinking it was another boring Tuesday! I can't remember when I've been so entertained by a thread.

Hi-I'm new by the way but have followed HHO for ages.
smile.gif