Knickers!

Mythical

Visit site
Any recommendations?
I'll spare you the detail, but for a long ride they are NOT confortable. I did a few hours the other week and when I got back I was in agony! How do endurance riders cope????

TrasaM

Visit site
Discovered some granny ones at a local Market stall..oh joy and comfort. They are similar to the Sloggi/ Playtex ones but £5 for 3 pairs. No slip and no spare fabric to go into places it has no right to be :p
Recently made the mistake of wearing different ones for a riding lesson...ooohhh pain.

Luci07

Visit site
How can you ride in thongs? The only good thing about wearing them is the utter relief of taking them off! Fine for everyday but not sport for me!

I go proper sports knickers or granny pants. I do spin and was suffering badly, much to my amazement. How can a rider have a sore backs*de? Anyway a friend kindly gave me a pair of padded cycling shorts. Not overly attractive but I am no longer hovering out of the saddle when I should be sitting.

My sports underwear looks like it comes from a different planet compared to normal wear and is not attractive, but I need things strapped down and covered so I can forget about it! Normal kit looks about half the size of the sports gear!

njyr

Visit site
La Senza did some seam-less thongs a while ago. I bought 15 pairs!

Good'ol Sudocrem for when you haven't worn them and are in pain!

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I only ever wear g strings ride in them no problem, cant stand big knickers it all ends up wedged up your bum anyway so might as well go for a string and let it stay there:D

Cuppatea

www.facebook.com
How can you ride in thongs? The only good thing about wearing them is the utter relief of taking them off! Fine for everyday but not sport for me!

if thongs are uncomfortable r hurt when you are wearing them, you are wearing the wrong size. You are not meant to notice them on!

I cant wear anything else, everything else rubs or rides up. if its going to end up wdged between the cheeks id rather have a tiny strip of fabric rather than acres of granny pants in there!!

Bodger

Visit site
This thread is hilarious! I can honestly say I would never, ever have thought thongs would be comfy to ride in :D M&S no vpl for me but now tempted to try a thong for the first time in about 20 years!!:p

Bodger

Littlelegs

Visit site
Thongs are incredibly comfy, they are all I ever wear. As cuppatea said you don't even notice they are there, unless you are wearing the wrong size.

Fools Motto

Visit site
Another one for Granny Pants. Sexy it isn't, but comfy it is. Thongs just don't 'do it' for my liking. Also, in this weather GP's help keep the old tum tum warm, (and keep it tucked in!) and no draughts on the lower back either.

Annagain

Visit site
Primark used to do some seamless shorts a while back at £2 each. I bough a job lot as they were so comfy. I've still got them about 6 years on (although they are almost at the end of their useful life and I do worry what the doctors would think if I fell off and ended up in hospital!) so don't know if they still do them!

nikCscott

Visit site
if thongs are uncomfortable r hurt when you are wearing them, you are wearing the wrong size. You are not meant to notice them on!

I cant wear anything else, everything else rubs or rides up. if its going to end up wdged between the cheeks id rather have a tiny strip of fabric rather than acres of granny pants in there!!

^^^This^^^^ If i ever hack out in 'pant's' i spend the whole ride listening for traffic to get a quiet moment to stand up stick my hand down the arse of my jeans to un-wedge the 'acres of granny pants'

This thread is hilarious! I can honestly say I would never, ever have thought thongs would be comfy to ride in :D M&S no vpl for me but now tempted to try a thong for the first time in about 20 years!!:p

Bodger

Make sure you buy the right size though too big can be as uncomfortable as too small.

Only time i'm not in a thong is if i'm wearing a shorter skirt to protect my modesty or.......... i need to do some laundry :eek::D

Luci07

Visit site
Think we must have very different shaped backsides. Granny pants never ride up, Thongs regardless of size tend to wander...!