Let it begin

smolmaus

Visit site
How are people asking £2200 for an non KC lab puppy? How? That's a typo surely? And what happens in 2 weeks that was not foreseen? Maybe someone has died? But really?
Supply and demand. Isn't capitalism glorious?

There are shi-poos and pomskys and cockerpoos and chowchow x husky mixes (chowsky?) all £1500+ on gumtree within 50 miles of me atm.

When I see change of circumstances I normally presume job loss or marriage breakup but I'm going to be much less generous at this point in time and assume they just went back to work.

palo1

Visit site
I wager he’s a scruffy terrier from a long and noble line of scruffy terriers ? In all seriousness I’m sure he’d make the best kind of pet, he looks a little cracker.

He really does look a cracker the poor mite. :( I just cannot, cannot, cannot fathom how I am part of a society where 1 idiot can sell an animal to another idiot probably with both knowing full well that the animal in question is entirely disposable and that it's existence is essentially meaningless - just short term entertainment at best. I eat meat and 'use' animals in all sorts of ways but this has really got to me today.

Clodagh

Visit site
I know I’m a bit OCD ? but join request still not approved ? - @Clodagh if there are any details you can share via PM I’d be happy to have them? ??

Sorry, I'm not a member, just got it shared through another FB group. It's gone viral, so I imagine hes got a million homes now.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
ooh a group of us have tested it a few times and no one has ever got it to work, you must be very special! Or we have finally had some sort of update that means they do.
(there is a setting to allow them but we always had that 'on')

Moobli

Visit site
Another one ... 8 weeks old ffs! It seems feasible some shi*bags must be buying and reselling for a profit immediately. Poor dogs.

B821A9CD-9F2A-4504-89F5-320AF2F3A7A4.jpeg

deb_l222

Visit site
Another one ... 8 weeks old ffs! It seems feasible some shi*bags must be buying and reselling for a profit immediately. Poor dogs.

View attachment 48894

Hmmmmm they've had her since a puppy but she's still only eight weeks old, how very sad. If she's a quiet dog at that age, there's something wrong with her and who in their absolute right mind pays £2600 for a springer!! It's not a cocker at all, it's the wrong bloomin colour and shape. Either they were done over when they bought it or they're now trying to pull a fast one. Either way, it stinks :(

{97702}

Visit site
Well further investigation shows the pup did find a home...????

From someone commenting on a Facebook post:

“I was going to buy this dog but just got abuse from the owner I was going to pay what they wanted sorted it all out then they told me someone had offered them £450 so it was all about the money tbh they should be banned from having pets”