Lighthearted!! Let's see your jumping bloopers!!!

doratheexplorer

Visit site
Whoo - I now have one to add!! Its not an actual jump, but the approach, its only 80cm, and I am clearly s******* myself and B has his eyes closed, what a team!!!

img007.jpg

Rosiefan

Visit site
picture.php
[/IMG]

He'd put in an extra one before the 2nd part of a double - and yes, she did come off which terrified him and he galloped round the lorry park for a while. No one hurt luckily :D

indigosplat

Visit site

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
What a superb thread!! Charlimouse yours is brilliant, well sat!! Heres my sequence, sadly I do not have the stickability factor when my horse bottles it!! :S

http://images.jamespyne.co.uk/?Action=VF&id=5868548202&ppwd=vd2191ms

Have a giggle ;)

That was a big trakenher on a bad turn if your horse doesn't like ditches! Very good sequence though even if for the wrong reasons

Would have said hi if knew you there as like to say hi to HHOers at events as I was in one of the other PN section. :)

jenki13

Visit site
This are some of mine with my mare from 2009.. it was our first (& only) competition of the season & she decided to get all excited about being at a party & spent most of the warm-up prancing round, bucking, half-rearing & generally being a silly beggar :rolleyes:

http://www.thefotografer.co.uk/Gallery/horse/2009/Ludlow%20Hunt%20Show%209th%20August%202009/event.php?p=IMG_2348.jpg&album=Show+Jumping+Senior+Intermediate+Camera+Paul
(getting left behind)

http://www.thefotografer.co.uk/Gallery/horse/2009/Ludlow%20Hunt%20Show%209th%20August%202009/event.php?p=IMG_2410.jpg&album=Show+Jumping+Senior+Intermediate+Camera+Paul
(no idea what i was doing.. apart from making stupid faces!)

Next round was better but incurred 4 faults at a near impossible turn to planks (1 horse left them up)
http://www.thefotografer.co.uk/Gallery/horse/2009/Ludlow%20Hunt%20Show%209th%20August%202009/event.php?p=GRAH9865.jpg&album=Show+Jumping+Senior+Open

The best bit was I forgot the course (for the 1st time ever!) & remembered this one late & she jumped it beautifully leaving it up.. horses eh. :p

http://www.thefotografer.co.uk/Gallery/horse/2009/Ludlow%20Hunt%20Show%209th%20August%202009/event.php?p=GRAH9869.jpg&album=Show+Jumping+Senior+Open

Last edited:

MaisieMooandCometToo

Visit site
I think everytime I jump is a blooper moment!!!

This short strided cat leap was punishment for an earlier mistaken line into a skinny.

bloop1.jpg

If Comet doesn't want to jump, Comet doesn't have to jump. End of story.

bloop2.jpg

Maddie2412

Visit site
Oooo Mum, look at those people over there! *Galloppy gallopy* Oooo and that car! *Galloppy galloppy SMACK* Oooo mum didn't realise there was a jump in front of me...
[Content removed]

just mad my day i actually laughed out loud this is my horsey through and through and the ears r still pricked!!!

Shrimp

Visit site
I just remembered I had these photos:
At Henbury Hall, just didn.t make the distance so he stopped, and I didn't :s what you cant see is the packed collecting ring behind the camera and the bank to the right which was full of spectators....only slightly embarrassed... :eek:
P1010060.jpg

And this was at Skipton about 5 years ago, we had initially demolished the first part of the double so this was our second attempt and I think he over jumped somewhat....maybe we just have a problem with yellow fences..
P8060043.jpg

charlimouse

Visit site
Eeek! Did you recover in the bottom pic? Where was that at?

Nope we didn't, both came down with a big splat, and the fence judge telling me I should be dead :rolleyes::eek::eek:. True rotational, with horse landing right ontop of me. She then proceeded to get up, stamping all over me in the process :rolleyes:! My friends Dad was the on duty vet, and happened to be at the fence in question in his car, so he gave me a lift to catch the horse who had high tailed it back to the lorry and I was so huge due to my inflated P2 I couldnt fit in the car :eek::eek::rolleyes:!!!! It was at Beckwithshaw BTW, hence it is not my favourite event :eek::rolleyes:. Pity when the prizes are so good there :rolleyes:!

DarkHorseB

Visit site
Scary indeed! Would have been amazed if you had rcovered from that!! Don't think the FJ has quite reacted in your pic! Can imagine not a favourite venue after that!!