Lost our darling boy.....absolutely gutted and shocked

dawnpetenathshir

Visit site
I am so so sorry, what an awful thing to happen. At least he wasn't in pain for very long and he had a loving home. You have also got some lovely memories of him xxx

Rosscoreb

Visit site
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope your little girl is ok, as said above, all the happy memories last a lifetime, just takes time.

RIP jeff, sounds like you had a fab life down here, carry it on up there x

MochaDun

Visit site
I'm so sorry, that is heartbreaking, what an awful weekend for you and your daughter. He sounded like a lovely pony. At the yard I'm at years ago an old boy had a fall in the winter on hard frozen ground but they could find no damage then when the vet came but a few months later, first day they went out on the new summer fields they hoolied about and I assume he maybe fell again and something similar happened, I think opened up a fracture from that earlier fall but they never knew for sure.

RIP Jeff

Red30563

Visit site
What a dreadful shock for you and your family.

RIP lovely Jeff.

My thoughts are with you and your little daughter at this very sad time.

Tiffany

Visit site
Your post is so moving it's brought tears to my eyes. I am so sorry for your loss and understand your heartache. (((hugs))) for you and your daughter.
RIP Jeff

indie999

Visit site
So sad for your pony and thankfully it wasnt in the middle of the night and you got him sorted out ASAP. What a terrible shock for you all. RIP little pony.

ItsJem

Visit site
Oh my... I am so, so sorry. It was only recently I was reading about your plans to take him showing. Thinking of you all!

Pinkatc

Visit site
That's so sad, my condolences. It's horrible when they are taken from us without warning x
But can I just say, I think Jeff is the best name I've ever heard for a pony! Big hugs to your daughter x

Sticker

Visit site
I am just so, so sorry for you & your daughter. I hope you can take some comfort in the knowledge that he didn't suffer prolonged pain, and that he was more loved than most animals ever have the luck to be.

RIP Jeff :(

ThePony

Visit site
Goodness, what a truly awful shock, I am so sorry for you both having to go though this. I hope when the initial shock has passed that you can take comfort from so many wonderful memories.
Sweet dreams little chap xxxx