Lost Rocky last night

Farcical1

Visit site
What a grand age to get to and what a beautiful horse. RIP Rocky. I shall raise a glass to all our equine friends, past and present, tonight.

Tiffany

Visit site
I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy, you must be devastated. He reached a grand old age thanks to your love and care and you did your best for him at the end.
RIP Rocky

MochaDun

Visit site
Stunning chap. A horse for a lifetime. What a great age to reach and some comfort I hope that his passing was swift and painless.

rockysmum

Visit site
Thank you to everyone for your kind thoughts. I know I was lucky to keep him for as long as I did :D

Been out today with my Land Rover friends, I could not face the yard today. I still have Tilly and Kayla so will have to get back there tomorrow.

If any of the folk from our yard read this, thank you Lyndsay, Gemma, Sandra and Amy for the help and support they gave us.

Marydoll

Visit site
What a handsome lad, he looks fabulous in your pics.
Hes obviously given you some very happy memories, and to live to that grand old age, been cherished and loved throughout his life. (( Hug)) sorry for your loss

Janesomerset

Visit site
I remember your posts and am so sad to read of the loss of your beautiful horse. You will always be Rocky's mum though - nothing can take that away from you. Thinking of you. xx

Annagain

Visit site
I'm so sorry. 8 years ago I lost my old boy in very similar circumstances (he was 27 and we'd been together since we were 13) At the time, the shock was awful but as time wore on, I took comfort in knowing he didn't suffer for long and I didn't have to make a decision - he looked after me all his life, even right at the end. I hope you get the same comfort with a bit of distance. He looked a lovely chap.

rockysmum

Visit site
Well can finally face talking about this now. I've got my boys ashes back and he has been buried on a piece of land belonging to my family. He has a tree planted which I'm hoping will grow well, we certainly will never forget him

RIP boy

Cazzah

Visit site
So sorry to read this. What a fantastic, handsome looking old boy. You'd clearly looked after and loved him dearly. RIP Rocky and hugs to your mum x

Chestnut horse

Visit site
What an absolutely stunning looking boy and what a fantastic age to reach. He knew he was well loved as he rewarded you by staying so long in a very loving home. Treasure all the wonderful memories and trust you will see him again as he will look over you until then. xxxx

catembi

Visit site
So sorry for your loss. I truly know how you feel. I lost my old girl in July at the age of 40. I'd had her since the age of 3.

Wonderful that he had such a long & full life with you.

T x