Lost Rocky last night

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
I do remember your handsome boy very well, I am so very sorry to hear this, 32 years together is a big chapter in your life, he will leave a big hole I am sure, a real credit to you to reach 37, that is incredible, so sorry, RIP old boy xx

cambrica

Visit site
Oh I feel so choked up for you:( I'm so sorry to hear about Rocky, you must be devastated.
My childhood pony was called Rocky and I lost him when he was 27 and I was about 30. So may they both run free together xxx

babymare

Visit site
I certainly remember Rocky. what a handsome man. But please take solace in what a wonderful long life he had with you. In my thoughts. Go gallop amingst the stars Rocky. x x x

charlyan

Visit site
So sorry to hear your news. I remember your posts from before although like you, haven't been on here much in recent times. I lost my boy about a year ago after just 6years together, so I can only imagine how you must be feeling. RIP Rocky x

Fools Motto

Visit site
Very sad to hear this news. What a wonderful horse, and so hansom. Be kind to yourself, you have many great memories together to cherish for ever more.
Gallop on Rocky! x

lachlanandmarcus

Visit site
So sorry you have lost Rocky, but what a credit to you. Some ponies can live to that age easily, but horses are different and they don't live that long without top class care and love.

All credit to you, and glad Rocky made it a bit easier at the end.

Xxx

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
I do remember both you and your very handsome Rocky. I wish you'd come back in happier circumstances but it is good to have you back.
I'm so sorry to hear your news but you can take comfort from the fact that you did the best for him right to the end. RIP Rocky

Magicmillbrook

Visit site
What a handsome fellow and a grand age, a credit to you. I am glad his passing was swift and painless and feel so sorry for your loss. You will have 32 years of memories to recall and smile at when the pain fades.

ebonyallen

Visit site
Good Night and God Bless dear Rocky Rest In Peace. What a fantastic horse and how lucky that you found each other and shared so many wonderful years together. My heart goes out to you at this very hard time x x

Asha

Visit site
Very sorry for your loss, I hope my neddies all live as long as Rocky did, and more importantly look as well as him

RIP Rocky

chels

Visit site
So sorry for your loss. What a beautiful old man! You must have done brilliantly by him for him to look like that at over 30 years old. What a terrific age to live to.
RIP Rocky xxx

Mahoganybay

Visit site
What a fab boy and my word such a grand age, to think for 32 of his years he knew nothing but love and right up the end. Not many horses can truly be guaranteed that.

I can only imagine what a huge hole he will leave in your life, but all those memories will make you smile for years to come.

RIP Rocky xxx

merrymeasure

www.winningpost-art.co.uk
So sorry to hear you have lost your beautiful Rocky, but, my, what a wonderful age he was. He will obviously leave a big, big void in your life, but what wonderful memories you have to treasure. RIP dear Rocky , run free , another star burning brightly xxx(((hugs))) to you x

JustKickOn

Visit site
Oh what a beautiful boy. He had a wonderful life with you, and was a lucky horse to have an owner so dedicated to him. RIP Rocky, sleep tight x

hnmisty

Visit site
What a handsome gentleman. I lost my old girl like that. She was 35 and loved life...and then one day that was just it. It making making the decision easy, because there is no decision to make.

*hugs*

TheSylv007

www.ridewelland.co.uk
So sorry for your loss, looks like a lovely boy. You must have been doing something very right to have had him for 37 years, that's a fantastic age. At least you didn't have to make any difficult decisions for him.