Meet Hufflepuff...

BeckyFlowers

Visit site
She’s gorgeous!

I’m a sucker for anything with Maine coon thrown in.

View attachment 38256
This is one of my cats who is part Maine coon part Bengal. His fluffy chest has come through a lot more since this photo where he was quite young.

View attachment 38257

And my other cat who you can see was definitely mainly Maine coon! Had a huge fluffy chest and big paddy paws. Was sadly hit by a car the other week but he will always be my number one boy.

Both cats seem to have the biggest characters, not sure if that’s a breed thing or if I turn my cats crazy with my obsessive love 😂
So sorry to hear about your gorgeous boy ☹️

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
One week in and I think she's bigger already!

75252907_10158222186379925_3097786342386434048_n.jpg

Though I do have small feet lol!

Tiger is now attempting play with her, but still easily scared by the ferocious bundle of fluff! Lilly has taken to eating Huffle's food and then telling her off for bouncing on her tail, of the two Huffle adores winding Lilly up as she gives a 'better' reaction, not sure Lilly agrees though she is being fairly indulgent on the whole...

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Oh my word how have a missed this thread she is gorgeous!! She will go even darker as their full colours dont come through until a couple of years old, I live at home and we have a seal tabby mitted ragdoll & a seal point one

Will she be indoor only?

Do not be fooled by all you read on the internet about how placid and docile ragdolls are! They may not be the slightest bit aggressive but they are destructive, naughty little demons who ignore the word no- check out my posts on the "worst thing the cat has done" threads 😂 they look so innocent while doing it due to their beautiful big blue eyes!

When I finally move out if I could get it I would love to get my own ragdoll though I do also like the Forest Cat breeds

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
I love that photo of her in front of the fire! She is beautiful!
Omg she is adorable!
I want one! She is so sweet!
I really want another ragdoll now, though I think Neville would disown me! She's so cute.

Everyone should get a lovely Ragdoll kitten they are the best!

Oh my word how have a missed this thread she is gorgeous!! She will go even darker as their full colours dont come through until a couple of years old, I live at home and we have a seal tabby mitted ragdoll & a seal point one

Will she be indoor only?

Do not be fooled by all you read on the internet about how placid and docile ragdolls are! They may not be the slightest bit aggressive but they are destructive, naughty little demons who ignore the word no- check out my posts on the "worst thing the cat has done" threads 😂 they look so innocent while doing it due to their beautiful big blue eyes!

When I finally move out if I could get it I would love to get my own ragdoll though I do also like the Forest Cat breeds

Oh we need pictures of your lovely lot!

Yes I read that about their colours, be interesting to see what she turns out like! I'm not sure on the indoor/ outdoor, I'd be happy for her to pootle about the garden but everything I read said you shouldn't let them out? Haha to be honest I read all the 'completely docile' with a pinch of salt, my other two were horrors at her age so I figured she was still a kitten! Though touch wood given enough to occupy her she seems fairly good at the moment, even if she does wind Lilly up something rotten!

The Forest Cat breeds are all so lovely to look at :).

Tell us about it, long dead now, but I found this lost photo the other day. She was a beautiful grey colour.

View attachment 38465

Aww how gorgeous! Huffle sat and stared at it for ages bless her x

Chippers1

Visit site
agree about the ignoring saying no!! Neville is very good at looking me in the eye and doing something naughty...
I like to tell people he's like a little person in a cat suit, he knows exactly what he wants and when and he will tell you! He's the funniest cat I've ever had, he's not particularly affectionate but he follows me everywhere and sleeps next to me when i'm on the sofa or in bed. Sometimes he wakes me up by slowly prodding me in the face then if I move away he wriggles closer and pokes me again :D
Here's another growth comparison, you can see his coat change...
Screenshot_20191112-130725_Gallery.jpg

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
agree about the ignoring saying no!! Neville is very good at looking me in the eye and doing something naughty...
I like to tell people he's like a little person in a cat suit, he knows exactly what he wants and when and he will tell you! He's the funniest cat I've ever had, he's not particularly affectionate but he follows me everywhere and sleeps next to me when i'm on the sofa or in bed. Sometimes he wakes me up by slowly prodding me in the face then if I move away he wriggles closer and pokes me again :D
View attachment 38469

Oh my word 😍😍 how interesting he didn't have his side splotches when he was a kitten!
The only trouble with ragdolls and their fluffy pantaloons is sometimes they er need a shower after visiting the potty! 🤢

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
View attachment 38469

Wow he changed loads! I thought they just darkened from existing colour but that's a really dramatic change! I think Huffle is going to end up quite dark in the end then.

Huffle is so sure of herself and cheeky already, but is a surprisingly fast learner in what she can chew/ scratch and what's not allowed, well ish she is still a cat :p.

Chippers1

Visit site
Oh my word 😍😍 how interesting he didn't have his side splotches when he was a kitten!
The only trouble with ragdolls and their fluffy pantaloons is sometimes they er need a shower after visiting the potty! 🤢

Yes over a few months the patches appeared! He was so tiny sometimes he'd accidently get in my way and be pushed across the kitchen, now I just fall over him ha ha. Oh and yes to the cleaning of pantaloons!! But I love his pantaloons, i'd never cut them like some people do to help this issue, they're so fluffy.

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
As requested here are some photos of my ragdolls, Spike is the Seal Point and is 11 years old, Poppy is a Seal Tabby Mitted and is 1 year old. Spike is not the brightest and likes to shriek in the middle of the night. Poppy is extremely intelligent and a demanding spoilt brat 😂 very food driven. I've included a kitten photo of her to show the colour change. I would only let yours out heavily supervised or on a harness (I reccomend Mynard cat walking jackets) as they dont sense danger and being so stunning are open to being stolen ours only go in the garden if we're out with them
The photo at the end is not of one of them after they've done yet another naughty thing, rather of the gammon following Poppy removing the mesh cover it was under and making off with it!! Look at the bottom of the photo!

20191020_064232.jpgScreenshot_20191112-131625_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20191112-131605_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20191112-131756_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20191112-131615_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20191112-131651_Gallery.jpg20191020_064232.jpgScreenshot_20191112-131625_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20191112-131605_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20191112-131756_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20191112-131615_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20191112-131651_Gallery.jpg

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
Sorry for about a billion replies the internet at work is terrible so I clicked post about 4 times as it didn't seem to be doing anything!!!

Haha if they all had pictures that's ok, they are stunning cats!!

I did wonder about a harness! Also debating a cat tunnel to my little wooded part of the garden and making it cat secure, would also stop my worry about the other two as well!

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
EEFCB629-7DF4-485D-8E0B-F44DDBAB40AF.jpeg
Huffle says you’ve all got to stop being so negative about cat behaviour, Poppy was just helping with the diet 🤷🏼‍♀️😂🙈.

Also my other two are obsessed with eating her food 🤦🏼‍♀️, shall I give in and just feed them all kitten food, at least it might make Lilly too fat to hunt right?

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Haha if they all had pictures that's ok, they are stunning cats!!

I did wonder about a harness! Also debating a cat tunnel to my little wooded part of the garden and making it cat secure, would also stop my worry about the other two as well!

Thanks! Poppy is definitely a poser! The cat Jacket she is wearing in the photo is a Mynwood cat Jacket the lady who makes them is lovely, you can get all sorts of colours maybe a yellow for Hufflepuff as that's their colours?
If you're super rich you can get catios, If i ever won the lottery I'd have loads of cats and a massive Catio!

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
Thanks! Poppy is definitely a poser! The cat Jacket she is wearing in the photo is a Mynwood cat Jacket the lady who makes them is lovely, you can get all sorts of colours maybe a yellow for Hufflepuff as that's their colours?
If you're super rich you can get catios, If i ever won the lottery I'd have loads of cats and a massive Catio!

Very much not rich so think a catio might be out of budget, but I'll check out the harness!