Meet Hufflepuff...

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
View attachment 38482
Huffle says you’ve all got to stop being so negative about cat behaviour, Poppy was just helping with the diet 🤷🏼‍♀️😂🙈.

Also my other two are obsessed with eating her food 🤦🏼‍♀️, shall I give in and just feed them all kitten food, at least it might make Lilly too fat to hunt right?

Haha Poppy is the one on the diet which makes it even funnier she was clearly being resourceful 😂

That face and lovely seal markings are gorgeous!

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
Haha Poppy is the one on the diet which makes it even funnier she was clearly being resourceful 😂

That face and lovely seal markings are gorgeous!

😂 Clearly doesn't agree with being on a diet then!

I'm very biased and new to Ragdolls but I think she is stunning!

I cannot even begin to describe the levels of kitten envy that are going on in my head.

Haha get one, kittens are fabulous!

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
This is almost torture! The beautiful pussy cats on these posts are making me very envious. I so want more cats but it wouldn't be fair on my old girl. Please keep posting fab pics, I can drool over them. 😀

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
You sure you want one? 😂 her "fishy" (toy from poundland they absolutely love) is kept in the cupboard when not being played with so it doesn't get damaged/ them get tangled up in it. There are 2 in case one breaks. It used to be kept in the biscuit cupboard but she kept removing it this is it's new home.... (I'd opened the cupboard to put that away she hasn't mastered that yet!)

Screenshot_20191112-183235_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20191112-183458_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

BeckyFlowers

Visit site
You sure you want one? 😂 her "fishy" (toy from poundland they absolutely love) is kept in the cupboard when not being played with so it doesn't get damaged/ them get tangled up in it. There are 2 in case one breaks. It used to be kept in the biscuit cupboard but she kept removing it this is it's new home.... (I'd opened the cupboard to put that away she hasn't masturbated that yet!)

What hasn't she masturbated yet?!

ElectricChampagne

Visit site
giphy.gif