Meet Hufflepuff...

BeckyFlowers

Visit site
Eeeeeee look at her little sleepy face!

Re vaccinations, if the vaccine contained an adjuvant then it's quite normal for a lump to appear, same as in humans. Or it's just a bit of irritation from the needle as she's a baby. I'd call the vet just to make sure it's normal and to put my mind at rest but it's good she's not bothered. What a brave little soldier!

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
Eeeeeee look at her little sleepy face!

Re vaccinations, if the vaccine contained an adjuvant then it's quite normal for a lump to appear, same as in humans. Or it's just a bit of irritation from the needle as she's a baby. I'd call the vet just to make sure it's normal and to put my mind at rest but it's good she's not bothered. What a brave little soldier!

Thanks, she’s being very brave bless her lol.

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Yeah they’re definitely starting to show! Love her little frowny lines ??

Be interesting to see if she goes lighter in the summer I much prefer my Seal's winter coat as in the summer he goes really pale round his muzzle and looks all waspish in the winter he has a lovely dark mask

Have you decided if she is staying as an indoor

I'd like to see mine with a tree I think it would be video worthy carnage unfortunately my parents refuse to have one since it came down with the forest cat astride it multiple years ago!

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
Be interesting to see if she goes lighter in the summer I much prefer my Seal's winter coat as in the summer he goes really pale round his muzzle and looks all waspish in the winter he has a lovely dark mask

Have you decided if she is staying as an indoor

I'd like to see mine with a tree I think it would be video worthy carnage unfortunately my parents refuse to have one since it came down with the forest cat astride it multiple years ago!

Hahaha I did wonder what I'd come down to but it has survived the first night!!