MISSING GIRL - PLEASE READ

FfionWinnie

Visit site
I think the police knew it was him and that's why he was on the news. They often do it to get things like that it of them. Like Huntly being on the news and helping with the search. There is a tone in their voice which is excitement not utter dread like a normal person would be if that makes sense.

ItsJem

Visit site
I am disgusted. What a horrific human being. It is surreal living so close when a tragic thing such as this happens. I only wish he had been seen to by people before being caught...

Shysmum

www.youtube.com
It was clear he was the man from the start - and now we all have to pay to house him in luxury for the next 15 years or so.

What that poor lass must have gone through - he may have been abusing her for ages, and she finally said no - that's what went through my mind a few days ago.

Venevidivici

Visit site
God,I hope someone does to him whatever he did to her....that would be the nearest to achieving justice for Tia that could be possible. RIP little sweetie-nothing was your fault,you have been failed by all around you:(

3Beasties

Visit site
They've arrested two more people this morning, her grandmother and also the neighbour :(

I thought the grandmother may have been involved, poor, poor Tia :(

indie999

Visit site
I think the police knew it was him and that's why he was on the news. They often do it to get things like that it of them. Like Huntly being on the news and helping with the search. There is a tone in their voice which is excitement not utter dread like a normal person would be if that makes sense.

Thats exactly what it reminded me of. There was pic in the paper with one of the other relatives and then the step dad and the stepdad had such a pained expression on his face (over acting) whereas the relative looked quite normal.

Blooming wicked some people....sick and disgusting.Poor kid.

Luci07

Visit site
Actually what quite freaks me out is that they still have not positively identified the body. And there was a suggestion hat the body had been moved...

Rosehip

Visit site
They cant have moved her far though... the house was being watched, so if she was moved it was between roof spaces etc..... my gut feeling is that Tia wasnt killed until he realised that he couldnt let her live :( Im guessing that the PM will show that she died about 24hrs before she was found. Poor kid.

FfionWinnie

Visit site
I assume she must have been moved to the neighbour since he was arrested too and obviously was in on it or he wouldn't have got involved. It's in fathomable tho, hope they rot in hell.

Nightmare before Christmas

Visit site
Cases like this fascinate me. I have books upon books on murderers, prisons and such. Did they search the house when she first went missing? If not that seems quite stupid as I said from the start its her family who are guilty. I feel the same with Maddie