my letter on xc changes and safety is finally finished.

kerilli

Visit site
if anyone has any email addresses or postal addresses for bigwigs, please pm them to me. otherwise i need to do some ringing around. if anyone wants to read the final version, i'll pm or email it to you. (i don't think there's a limit on length of pm!)
it's much more organised, thanks to my lovely mate Kirsty who managed to see the wood for the trees and sort out footnotes and appendices.
i've put quite a lot of HHOers comments (with board name only, or first name only in some cases) in, so if anyone wants to add anything, or delete anything, pls be quick! i think i have permission for all those i've included so far...
or, should i just post the whole thing on here now, since i've removed the specific name etc that some people were worried about before... be warned though, it is silly-long and covers a lot of topics.

diggerbez

Visit site
post it! or PM to me...i'd be interested to read it
grin.gif

Chloe_GHE

Visit site
Oh go on post it on here!
smile.gif
I have a feeling this could turn into a long thread!
smile.gif
If you decide not to please PM me it I am interested to read the suggestions and points...

moogrrr

Visit site
Hi Kerilli

I'd be really interested to have a read - if it wont PM just let me know and i will PM you my email address!

Fanatical

Visit site
I wouldn't post it - as that would kind of defeat the object of you going to the effort of writing a letter...and the world and his wife will be able to read it. Just my thoughts though!
smile.gif

Visit site
Think you might be getting a lot of randoms (like me!) who will be interested in your views.

Please PM it to me if you're not fed up of sending it already!!!

tendon_boot

Visit site
Kerilli please could you PM it to me (or tell me to pm my email addy) i'd be super interested to read it! Many thanks

Rana

Visit site
Please could you send me a copy
smile.gif
I'm not an eventer, just an interested spectator, but would be very interested to read it if you don't mind sending it to the odd random person
smile.gif

diggerbez

Visit site
all i can say is WOW! made very interesting reading...BE must surely acknowledge the concerns raised. if they don't then i would send to publications such as H&H and eventing magazine etc...

Gamebird

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
all i can say is WOW! made very interesting reading...BE must surely acknowledge the concerns raised. if they don't then i would send to publications such as H&H and eventing magazine etc...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Kerilli has already had a bit to say in this month's Eventing mag
cool.gif

Rhiann0n

Visit site
Please could you send it to me? I'll email you again, so you've got my address.

I'd send it to H&H, Eventing etc as well.

I think email addresses for all the officials are in the rulebook, if not, let me know and I'll see what I can find.