My next equine project horse

AdorableAlice

Visit site
what a handsome chap Ted is, trimmed and pimped to perfection. Any chance of you popping over my way and tidying my lot up ?

I am officially banned from approaching any horse with scissors in my hand. My team hide all the scissors and mane rakes and my clipping skills are suspect too ! I can plait one nicely and my secret to a coat is linseed and hot oily cloth.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Last edited:

teacups

Visit site
Ha: now if you'd placed a 2p bet as I did, you would have been able to buy the lot. The bookie's office all fell about laughing and gave me such good odds on 'Ted will be foot perfect' that I have only just resurfaced after blowing the lot in a luxury champagne bar.

Congratulations and well done! Difficult to decide on photos. Red, the links just go to the main page again.

Love

Visit site
Wow! He looks amazing! We have just moved back to Worcester and were actually heading for this show but unfortunately my friend who’s transport we use had a family emergency - it would have been lovely to see you again!

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Dear Fans,
Please can someone adopt me, her indoors has tried to poison me. There is a drowned magpie in my water trough and she, the dozy one, failed to notice it and she locked me in the barn so I couldn't get to the other trough. She, would supposedly knows how to look after me, needs the sack.

I am up for re-homing asap.

AdorableAlice

Visit site
So is Idris Elba and I don't fancy feeding him either. Find another sugar mummy.

I have to find a new home, I trashed my new field today and Alice sat on her stall chain which broke and she trashed the lawn. Mummy and daddy had a big row. Daddy never swears but he did today, he called me an ecking carthorse. Alice pulled the rambling rose down so he swore at her too.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I hear the Jobcentre has some Forestry Commission work available for people like you. Maybe it's time to move out and be independent?

Alice has been chatting to Muffin. He went to a stable with a door chain, reversed up as far as he could go and charged the chain like a bull. He learned some new words that day too.

AdorableAlice

Visit site
I hear the Jobcentre has some Forestry Commission work available for people like you. Maybe it's time to move out and be independent?

Alice has been chatting to Muffin. He went to a stable with a door chain, reversed up as far as he could go and charged the chain like a bull. He learned some new words that day too.

He has done his induction course with the Forestry Commision. They sacked him for snacking on the job and shocking time keeping. He is now returning to his dressage career path and currently learning P7 and P18 for next week at the riding club. He has refused to move out unless I pay him a huge amount of money and find him a 5 star home. He could go as second horse to Goldenstar's new horse Sky. She could have a white one and a black one out hunting. I am sure Goldenstar would love her hips stretching and a bounce around on a carthorse.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I swear you could make a mint if you wrote a book AA 🤣😂😆😂🤣

Ted, I hear they have some lovely homes in Belgium and France where mummy would be paid a lot of money for a horse of your size. Is there a signature on section 9 of your passport? I'd check it out if I was you. If there is, then I'd watch out for anyone trying to make a diagram of your markings or put a new chip in your neck. Just saying 😉

Last edited:

AdorableAlice

Visit site
I swear you could make a mint if you wrote a book AA 🤣😂😆😂🤣

Ted, I hear they have some lovely homes in Belgium and France where mummy would be paid a lot of money for a horse of your size. Is there a signature on section 9 of your passport? I'd check it out if I was you. If there is, then I'd watch out for anyone trying to make a diagram of your markings or put a new chip in your neck. Just saying 😉

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
He would make a tremendous amount of SPAM fritters, need a big freezer. He is banned from foreign travel, he would never get through customs with the amount of drugs he has consumed in his short life.

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
Dear Ted, I'd happily adopt you. I've fed cart-ho...erm I mean fantastic specimens such as yourself before and have no problem with that. You would have a lovely time here as I would love and cuddle you but I'd be be way to chicken to ride you 😂😂😂😂

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Posted, well packaged with 2 days worth of his favorite food treats to SLH. You will be fine riding him. Passes all traffic, just don't put his feet on the grass verge. He likes strawberries, raspberries and bananas. He will arrive via Yodel, tomorrow. Just hope Yodel doesn't try to lob him over the gate like they did with my last parcel when I wasn't at home.
71145452_10220231753165134_1091163246439694336_n.jpg