New horse day!!!!!

_GG_

Visit site
But Dan is STILL in bed. I have seen to 11 horses, 4 dogs, 1 sheep and a garden full of birds and he's STILL IN BED!!!!!

I don't actually care, he was made redundant and doesn't start his new job until next week so he's allowed to stay up late and lie in, he's deserved it.

That said...I want to surprise him with telling him we are going to collect George this afternoon and I am about fit to burst!

I really hope he doesn't hate the idea...getting quite nervous now.

Lots of photo's will be posted later :) That is all...had to get something out of me before I give myself a heart attack trying to hold it all in :) xxx

_GG_

Visit site
EXCITED! Can I come and meet him soon and feed the sheep again?!

Of course....more than welcome :)

How exciting!

Does Dan no know that you have a new pony coming? - What a suprise!

He does now. It went something like this...

Me: Ok, so I have a surprise...

Dan: Oh bloody hell, what?

Me: I've bought us a horse, he cost me £1 and he's coming this afternoon and he's the perfect horse to teach you all you want to learn...he's the one I've been talking about this past week.

Dan: You've bought a horse? You've what? You've actually bought a horse?

Me: Yep. He's called George and he wants you to love him and hug him and squeeze him tight.

Dan (laughing): Oh bloody hell. :)

So...off to collect him now...pictures to come later.

PolarSkye

Visit site

Me: I've bought us a horse, he cost me £1 and he's coming this afternoon and he's the perfect horse to teach you all you want to learn...he's the one I've been talking about this past week.

Me: Yep. He's called George and he wants you to love him and hug him and squeeze him tight.

This made me squeee . . . actually out loud . . . which the dogs thought was odd :).

P

LeannePip

Visit site

How on earth did you keep it a secret up untill this point? there is no way i could contain my excitement!

DressageCob

Visit site

Was the horse really a £1 or is that a little fib to make the other half more enthusiastic? If the former, wow!

Hope he's settling in well (if he's arrived already) :)

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Was the horse really a £1 or is that a little fib to make the other half more enthusiastic? If the former, wow!

Hope he's settling in well (if he's arrived already) :)

No fib and no chance of her OH being unenthusiastic - she must be the only nearly wife to keep a horse a secret as a surprised for OH rather than so they don't know you are going to spend more money.

And yes, actually a £1 as owner just chuffed he found a nice home I am told ;). and well given I'd quite happily go live with _GG_ ;).

Boxers

Visit site
But Dan is STILL in bed. I have seen to 11 horses,

Hope George arrived ok and that your husband is chuffed to bits with him.

Can I just ask why you have 11 horses and have bought one more? Liveries? Riding school? Or are you a 'collector'?

:)

My Muppet

Visit site
Wheeee GG. LUCKY George coming to !I've with you. Lucky Dan too, I'd love someone to surprise me with a horse. A nice Friesian would be lovely if anyone is feeling generous.