**new Le Mieux**

TheChestnutThing

Visit site
I tend to see all the new styles and colours before they come out. They are all shot on location in Cape Town and the photographer uses local riders (none of them are models). Many of them I know well and one in particular is pretty much my “little sister”. So I can keep you up to date on when the new collections are coming out. If you would like. And if the colours are worth it.

Also…am looking for a suede and loire (without the memory foam) in full, CC as bright pink as you can get if anyone is parting…

dottylottie

Visit site
just had a sneaky trip to my local tack shop, to get the green quarter zip…the fern is even prettier in person, the only one i’ve even considered paying full price for!! i changed my mind, i do want the loire one🤣🤣 the long sleeve polo shirts are very smart too, i think i’ll be getting that…i’ve got 3 extra shifts at work next month and 2 of them are bank holidays, so that justifies it in my eyes🫣🤣

Barton Bounty

If you heard the rumours it is probably true 😂
Visit site
Don’t tell me that! My credit card does not need to know that I really want the Spruce 🤣😜
Awww its gorgeous 😂 but only some are discounted yet lol, 😜

Dressage pad?
Loire?
Suede? 😂

I have the charlotte jacket in spruce the naomi tights in spruce, the faye fleece in spruce and gp pad and ears 😂😂😂

Green goddess 😂😂😂

Barton Bounty

Visit site
I tend to see all the new styles and colours before they come out. They are all shot on location in Cape Town and the photographer uses local riders (none of them are models). Many of them I know well and one in particular is pretty much my “little sister”. So I can keep you up to date on when the new collections are coming out. If you would like. And if the colours are worth it.

Also…am looking for a suede and loire (without the memory foam) in full, CC as bright pink as you can get if anyone is parting…
The watermelon would be good for you then , the paypaya is more a peachy pink.

Barton Bounty

Visit site

Barton Bounty

Visit site
Not really my cup of tea but they’re quite nice, again I don’t really do greens but I could see myself with the fern. I prefer purples and soft pinks.
I thought that too the more i look the more i like but Im not a pastel kinda person. I think I could mix the fern and walnut but the walnut is too close to the truffle i just bought 😂

Attachments

• IMG_4673.jpeg
    IMG_4673.jpeg
    442.3 KB · Views: 13

Barton Bounty

Visit site

Burnerbee

Visit site
LeMieux…. Very much sponsors of high end dressage… probably the only effective way to effect it is not buying this stuff (and telling LM why)