New pony, threw daughter - do I keep him?

misst

Visit site
Just a thought TillyF - I would consider the dealer taking pony back rather than selling on. If the pony misbehaves in the new home you could end up in sticky mess. Buyers often are fairly "ok don't worry we can deal with bucking/spooking etc" then when it turns out to be more than they expected they start wanting money back etc.

Lexi 123

Visit site
Could it be that your the pony is like that because he is being given mixed signals. Plus I going to be truly honest Don’t sell a horse like that it’s will only end in disaster and you will end up in trouble. if the the dealer won’t take the horse which he doesn’t have once it it goes over a mouth legally .

Winters100

Visit site
Well done for facing the problem and taking action. Never easy to face up to the fact that you have the wrong animal, but for most long term owners it has happened at least once, and it is always better to recognise it and deal with it sooner rather than later. Your daughter is young, if you find a lovely school master / mistress she will soon forget about this pony, and I hope have many happy years ahead with the right pony.