New Year's Resolutions?

Squeak

Visit site
I’ve committed serious gluttony over christmas and now all I want is to eat healthily, drink less (or even nothing!!) and exercise more.

I’m also hoping that I’ll get the opportunity to do all the things with my RoR that I just haven’t got round to yet - such as showing and the Ror leagues.

GSD Woman

Visit site
My goals are pretty simple. Settle into the new job and do my best with it and to join a gym after the resolutions people have quit. I need to do resistance work and I want to do machines so I don't risk dropping free weights due to my weak wrists.

luckyoldme

Visit site
Find a new job!
I've thought about this so much over the last week and I don't think my current job is the job I thought it would be .
I'm 54 and I want a job I can settle in to and retire from. I would love to think that this time next year I have found what I hope will be my last job. ??

southerncomfort

Visit site
I want to get Bo really fit so that we can explore the area on some much longer rides.

Get Bo happier with travelling so that we can go to some TREC, and also I'd really love to take him to one of Guy Robertson's cattle working clinics. He's so bold I think he'd love it.

Other than that I'm going to start running again. I've had 2 years out with a nasty injury and I feel so unfit and my asthma is definitely worse when I don't run. Currently breaking in a new pair of running shoes!

Goldenstar

Visit site
So my aims .
To be better organised .
To send to the charity of all items in my wardrobe I am not using .
To do the same with my kitchen .

On the horse side to get riding again ( I am off the leash on the tenth ) where that will come out I have no idea .

windswoo

Visit site
I'm glad I didn't say stop swearing completely as I'd have been out as soon as the fireworks started at midnight (2 scared dogs). I don't think I'm doing too bad so far.
Just would like to be less potty mouthed in front of other people - on my own doesn't count.
How's everyone else doing?

Pippity

Visit site
I'm glad I didn't say stop swearing completely as I'd have been out as soon as the fireworks started at midnight (2 scared dogs). I don't think I'm doing too bad so far.
Just would like to be less potty mouthed in front of other people - on my own doesn't count.
How's everyone else doing?

Four days in and I haven't bought any more saddlepads. Frankly, I'm crushing this new year's resolution malarkey.