not sure what the headgear is on these horses

Birker2020

Visit site
It does look good fun and I am slightly jealous. Having said that I was inwardly cringing seeing them cantering fast on that hardcore/compressed track around 35 seconds in, again at 1.40. No wonder most of them look lame.
Call me a spoil sport, I would think that being sensible is a better name for it though.....

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Ok so not just me. Horses look miserable. Ears back m, necks snaked out. They are bouncing all over them, maybe get up and out of the saddle rather than thinking about? And going at a fair speed in hard rutted ground.
take it you didn't watch long enough to see the one standing on the saddle then :rolleyes:

Birker2020

Visit site
The horses do look miserable. But not having literally a single photo of my horse with her ears back when riding or otherwise makes me realise what a lovely affable horse I have.

Michen

Visit site
They look like a bunch of over worked and under fed riding school nags. There's a chestnut one with what looks like fairly serious sacroiliac/hind end issues and at least one other that is clearly lame in front. Sad video.

I'm terrible at spotting lameness and even I could see it. Amazed anyone would find this a funny video tbh.

Birker2020

Visit site
I watched this thinking i daren't post and be a fun killer .... but seems i am in the queue to post and be a fun killer :) Awful video, awful riders and poor miserable horses!
Chestnut stood out to me, that poor horse!
Yeah because I was the first one to object I kinda phrased it a bit 'on the fence' lol :)

dogatemysalad

Visit site
A testament to the honesty and decency of thousands of years in which horses have been domesticated, despite being asked to do idiotic things by egotistical and self obsessed riders. I'm all for having fun, but just be fair.

ameeyal

Visit site
Well I enjoyed it , ( ish) I would rather I saw horses being ridden like this and behaving beautifully, than mouths being clamped shut and hauling on a bit to have control.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Yes, you are all miserable bats :) Looks like a riding school, out having a wet "fun" ride, the horses are plainly used to it, and being ridden in neck ropes. Some are crocked, none are particularly well ridden, just like in many a riding school the horses look a bit sour.

You sound as if you approve of using sour and crocked horses in a riding school to make money out of them for people who ride badly to have fun on.