Obi died at 1am Christmas morning

fidleyspromise

Visit site
Thinking of you on this sad day xx RIP Obi
try to remember the wonderful times you have had together and if you need to cry, then do x I was crying reading your post xx

With regards his mum, my mare can be awful with other horses so I was apprehensive getting a companion, but they are together all the time and took to each other well. x

foraday

Visit site
Sorry for your loss at this time of the year

Lost my boys 4 years ago during christmas

I hate christmas now such a shame bad things happen

big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
so sorry for your loss lost my 5 year old to colic 2007 and lost my mare 30th dec 95 one reason dont like christmas.

RIP little one over rainbow bridge my mare is still very very off with her laminitis recovery and abscess really hurts like nothing else.

:(:(:(:(

quirky

Visit site
So sorry for your loss :(.

I'm sure your children will understand you not being overly cheerful. To lose a much loved horse is bloody upsetting, don't beat yourself up about weeping for him.

Hugs x

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
So sorry for your loss. Your sad news has me in tears, I know the pain you are feeling and wish I could take some of it from you. Although most of us only know Obi through the internet, all of us who read of your tragedy, do care, and if I have one wish this Christmas, it is that, for you, the joy of knowing and loving him becomes stronger than the sadness of losing your beautiful boy.
Hugs to his mother too. xx

Holly Hocks

Visit site
So sorry to hear your news. I know how you feel right now. Cry lots. Time does make it easier and eventually you will remember the good times. RIP Obi. xx

kazg07

Visit site
So sad when this happens and even worse at this time of year. Thinking of you as have been through similar experience when i lost my mare x

Janesomerset

Visit site
So sad to read this. I'm sure your children will understand. These horses become part of the family. Sending a huge virtual hug. RIP Obi xx

Marydoll

Visit site
I am so sorry to hear your sad news, i wish there was something i could say to make you feel better, but i know theres not.
What i can say is im thinking of you at this sad time, and very sorry for the loss of your lovely boy

Ravenwood

Visit site
How utterly tragic :(

My heart goes out to you, I know exactly that feeling of losing a horse in his prime so unexpectedly. Obi looked fabulous, a picture of health so was obviously exceptionally well cared for and loved his whole life by you and your family.

The kids understand believe me, take comfort and support from your family, enjoy a little laugh at the horrendous cracker jokes and smile when you can xx