Off to Wales to try again next week.

cremedemonthe

Was Caterham on the Hill, Surrey now Wales
Visit site
Nearly there!
We're under starters orders.
Signed the contract for sale of this house, just waiting for the contracts etc from sellers to be sorted and were off!
WHY is house selling/buying as well as solicitors so painfully slow, unless you hassle them they seem to grind to a complete halt!
Sloths would be a better name for them.

ChwaraeTeg

Visit site
That's great news Oz :D
Our house has been on the market since August. Plenty of viewers ... some say it is too isolated and too close to the sea - others have said not isolated enough and not enough land, some too much land and not close enough to the sea ... argh ! .... and that is before we have the solicitors.
Am very pleased for you :D

Snowy Celandine

Visit site
Keeping my fingers crossed for you and your mum too :) OH has finally agreed to move so I am busy decorating throughout with a view to putting house up for sale in early spring. I hate the stress of it all but there's no other way. Look forward to pics from your new place soon :D

cremedemonthe

Visit site
Hopefully completion is early January, if the sale in Wales goes through without a hitch then I will be going from this

Spencer%20Road_zpsc3qzx5jb.jpg
[/URL]

to this

view%20from%20lane_zpsgbidcigq.jpg
[/URL]

cremedemonthe

Visit site
Congratulations, hope the move goes well. Looks well off the beaten track :)

It is and I won't miss the fireworks scaring my dog, over crowding, over developing especially on green belt, traffic at record levels, pollution, parking problems, having to use a cockerel collar on my cockerel to quieten him down, the noisy neighbours having parties all night, neighbours parking on double yellow lines and paths all round all the corners of the roads so no one can get round them or walk on the path, the police helicopter currently hovering over my house and scaring my chickens, the light pollution and everything else that goes with lots of humans and town life!
Can't wait to get back to the country!
Oz

npage123

Visit site
I'm so happy for you :D Looks exactly what you were looking for - a suitable space for the saddlery/workshop endeavour, room for parking plus well and truly countryside living for you and yours. You can almost smell the fresh air looking at those views!

Finlib

Visit site
Hope it all goes through with no delays. You are about 7 miles from where we are its a lovely part of West Wales.
I am sure you will love the peace and quiet I know we do.