Ok folks....the wait is over (hopefully..!!)

sky1000

Visit site
If I thought the seller would do the right thing I would just ask for the thread to be removed or at least closed, however, it is the sellers legal obligation to refund (whether she thinks otherwise or not) and me removing the thread is goodwill.
She's claiming now that I'm blackmailing her, which is a bit of a cheek..!!!
They have clearly decided to go down the legal route so I can only hope they come to their senses before 10pm.

At the moment I doubt I could afford one from JG but will get finances back on track before looking at any and then contact her :)
Well I think she has probably read this thread so might know what you can afford so why not contact her?

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
Yes, that's what I plan to do, I also have copies of ALL of the messages plus the original advert etc. I have the vets report, the deposit receipt
and some other evidence that I dont with to post here on the open forum.
They don't have to do it this way but hey ho.

As for not posted because other sellers may be on here...surely genuine people are not going to have a reason to be worried. All the seller had to do was at least pretend to be sorry that the horse has problems and refund the deposit without any hassle. Job done.

I can't think of any reason why you should not post about any horse that you are thinking of viewing/buying. Dodgy dealers might wish to take notice that as well as the fb site there is also an HHO network which takes note of honest sellers and the not-so-honest.

Snitch

Visit site
Aye, sure. We'll get bored and piss off when she sends the money back. Until then, we keep bumping it back up because that's the kind of sad little losers we are :)
I believe it would be remiss of us if at least four of us, each hour, did not ask whether the mother trucking sponge seller has returned the OP’s money.

WandaMare

Visit site
If the seller feels that hard done by, or feels they have a justifiable case to hold on to the deposit, then why not just post on here and explain their side of things? I'm sure if they were being straightforward then they would welcome the chance to set the record straight. I would genuinely be interested to hear from them because I can't understand how they could justify holding on to the money.

Snitch

Visit site
No deposit, just a message telling me I'm pathetic and I'm hassling her.
Legal proceedings have started though I'm told they can be stopped at any time if the seller decides to do the right thing.
I didn't know it could all be done online now which is fab :)
I am going to bed shortly, but will be sure to check in in the morning, which will bump this thread right to the top of the forum. Again.

Do the decent thing and pay up, Seller!

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
You guys are stars :)
While I could definitely do with that money back it really is now the principle. I hate being treated like an idiot, and I really don't like being accused of blackmail, lying etc. That is just scraping the bottom of the barrel and I feel I've been very truthful and fair.
I'd like the seller to post here but it doesnt look like they will.
Now waiting for a confirmation email that the claim is submitted. Hopefully the seller will see their own solicitors on Monday :)

Snitch

Visit site
Dear Seller,

Here’s how easy it is!

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/small-claims-court/

Personally, I wouldn’t want the hassle. I’d just do the right thing and pay the money back to the OP. It’s the decent thing to do and will save you from the the hassle of going to court and losing.

Much love,
Snitch
xx

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
I've searched every possible way you could to link this horse with a post on Facebook and have not been able to, seems the buyer is just trying to get out of paying your deposit back.

Thank you, I've been looking too and couldn't find a thing. I certainly haven't posted anything at all on there in any way, shape or form.

Winter113

Visit site
Wow, what a load of crap, I was there the other day when you and the other woman said the you were only paying for a stage 2 vetting so why you're leading everyone to believe the vet stopped is beyond me, you made it quite clear you couldn't a afford a stage 5 ( which is fine, but why lie!!) Show me a horse of that age and what shes done that would be a clean bill of health, what she has a few knocks and marks , and what? The mare is sound and doing the job now as per advertisement. You also paid the deposit (witness has also made a statement stating you were told that it was non refundable) then later that day mentioned about a vetting, you're entitled to Jack shit back and if it was my horse I'd tell you to go and whistle, especially after the abuse and harassing messages you have been sending! BUT the seller has stated about a hundred times she will you give you the money back once her and her mare are taken off here, how would you like it if a load of do gooders were discussing you and your horse ? Especially as the mare is sound! But no, you just keep going on about court and posting everything on here ,making you're self out to be the victim, if only they could see the messages, you're not as innocent as you're making out.

What's up, are you that gutted Jeremy Kyle has finished so you have to post everything about your life on here for entertainment instead??
The money is there waiting once all the negative comments are removed, its been there all along.

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
Ahhh fantastic, you're here. Now, as you are accusing me of harassment would you like me to post the whole conversation in full on here..?? Maybe I could post the conversation with the lies told to another potential buyer..??
Vettings were mentioned much earlier than you have stated, I have proof of that. I can certainly get other proof from my vet about the conversation we had about the staging of the vettings and his opinions of his findings.
And accusing me of having mental issues (in the text I've just received) is not clever.

Winter113

Visit site
Post the messages, I don't care.
IM ALSO NOT THE SELLER!

She knew it was to do with you, she told you that, hence why she put it. Their is nothing at all wrong with the mare.
Your friend said you were only paying for a stage 2 vetting.
You're a spreading a load of crap.
Cant believe the way you're letting it go on, why should a sound horse and respectable person be slated all over here? She will happily give you the money which she keeps staring but you're having none of it.

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
I cannot believe the crap that is being spouted.
The horse is not sound, READ WHAT THE VET HAS WRITTEN..!!!! And I have not slated the seller. READ THE POSTS..!!!!
My friend has no idea what you are on about and will also put that in writing.
She has not in anyway said she will happily refund me, she is trying to blackmail me and I don't appreciate it.
Please, anybody who would like to view the conversation between me and the seller let me know, I'm literally past caring.

Winter113

Visit site
Wow, I was stood by my car and I was talking to her, she said you paid for a vetting a few years ago, and that it wasn't expensive but now its £200 for a two stage that you were paying for.
The vet has deemed the mare fit for purpose, the court would laugh you out of there.
Shes not black mailing you, she just doesn't want herself of the mare posted about on here, shes willing to give you the money back, the court will see all the messages stating this

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
I have an exciting new business model. I'm going to get a "good looking, but soon to be a walking vet bill" horse. I will advertise it just below market rate, and interest people in buying.

They will pay me a deposit, the horse will fail the vetting but I keep the deposit until the unsellable eventually sells.

I reckon I could make about £400 a month at least doing this.

I dont understand why the deposit can't be returned now rather than later. It wont have been spent because it was a deposit.

Winter113

Visit site
I'll meet you with the money my self if you like, you get the thread removed because it's not fair, any horse has the potential to go wrong, she is deemed fit so this isn't fair.

Winter113

Visit site
Oh here we go, you people make my blood boil, got nothing better to do eh? Their is nothing wrong with the horse!! She wants to refund the money!! Read the messages!!

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
I have an exciting new business model. I'm going to get a "good looking, but soon to be a walking vet bill" horse. I will advertise it just below market rate, and interest people in buying.

They will pay me a deposit, the horse will fail the vetting but I keep the deposit until the unsellable eventually sells.

I reckon I could make about £400 a month at least doing this.

I dont understand why the deposit can't be returned now rather than later. It wont have been spent because it was a deposit.

To be fair she didn't "fail" the vet. However there are problems there which need further investigation. These would be costly and of course uninsurable and I was advised to only proceed with extreme caution.

Winter113

Visit site
If you have no intention of doing this, please stop messaging and harassing her, you have been massaging her before 6am this morning giving her crap, she's a honest person who suffers with her nerves.
If this cant be resolved with the post coming down and the money returned then just see her in court. Please don't message her anymore

Winter113

Visit site
Yes that's fine, she will give you the money
Back beki, the horse is sound now so how would she have known about these problems before the vet came? Let's just be adults and stop this now its going to far. I'll meet you half way with the cash, you take it down there and I'll pay, if not please don't contact her, she hasn't slept all night and her nerves are really bad, the constant messages off you are making her ill and shes not a dis honest person