Olympic Eventing XC Thread

measles

Visit site
Who is excited? Me!!! Off work, yard done and soon the terriers and I will be parked on the sofa with the remote and M&S goodies.

For anyone who hasn't read last week's H&H yet (ie me) I've just noticed the great list of teams and details which will make interesting reading during the day.

Which HHO'ers do you know are there? Figjam and Nikleak, Bogpony, AutumnRose from a quick think but I'm sure there are lots of others and I hope they have the most wonderful day supporting a successful team GB! :D

Bills

Visit site
Super excited, but can't believe I didnt book the day off work.

I will though, be streaming it live on my phone to watch our riders, i've got the times written down, so frequent 'loo breaks' will be had today I think!! :D :D

Jnhuk

Visit site
There is going to be a gathering today and tomorrow for SJ of about a dozen of us at ArticFox's house! Several other HHOs will be there too!

Predict much munching, much Pimms and lots of laughs!

Let's hope for a good competition and go GB!

:D:D:D

philamena

Visit site
Me! Just decided I'm going to take a half day and trot on home at 1200. Wouldn't exactly have done any work would I, so best to be honest about it!

Goldenstar

Visit site
Excitement mounting in the GS hacienda I am going to a XC party too unlike my poor Sister in law who is about to leave for her aunts funeral .
It's going to be Fanastic viewing have a great day all you lucky people who are there.

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Im off work too, few jobs to do today but have it on Record and will be catching up from 1pm, wont be joining in on here 'cos you'll all be ahead of me and I dont want you giving the game away, Hope everyone has a good day and Good Luck to Team GB!!

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Think I'll be watching it at work today, don't think an early skive would be appreciated seeing as I'm off next week to watch the SJ and triathlon, might be home in time to watch WFP though :)

TheoryX1

Visit site
Most fed up as want to join this party. Am working all day and in meetings for most of them. However, have downloaded the BBC Olympics app onto my phone (thanks Marlin), and will be watching the xc in breaks in the meetings and during lunch as well.

Have a very odd feeling that definitely the individual positions will be hugely changed and have everything crossed for our team.

Mrs Pink

Visit site
I'm at work unfortunately, hopefully it will be quiet and I can watch on the I-player, very excited, hope they all go well :)

Dizzco

Visit site
I have serious butterflies! Can someone please pass on the link for live streaming as Im also stuck at my desk in work and won't be able to wait till I get home to watch it on record.

meesha

Visit site
anyone know what the ground is like for the xc, we have had loads of rain over last 24 hours in somerset but dont know about London ! just curious to see if it will hold up !

CalllyH

Visit site
There is going to be a gathering today and tomorrow for SJ of about a dozen of us at ArticFox's house! Several other HHOs will be there too!

Predict much munching, much Pimms and lots of laughs!

Let's hope for a good competition and go GB!

:D:D:D

sounds fabulous!

Mince Pie

Visit site
I don't start work til 6! Will pop into yard on way in so don't have to leave the house until 5.15! Go team GBR!!

aimsymc

Visit site
Have just finished taking baked spurs and chill for my friend coming over! Will be on couch not moving after 12! Sky Olympic channels been amazing, about only time ive been glad to have it. Enjoy everyone! :-D

Feathered

Visit site
Omg I can't wait! Stuck at work at til 2, got it set to record at home so I'll be avoiding all internet and facebook after they get going, then I'll be racing home to catch up on what I missed and watch the rest.

My mums coming round as well, armed with nibbles!

Come on Team GB!

Freddie19

Visit site
That be baked spuds and chilli!! Not sure how baked spurs would be! Lol bloomin phone

had a really good laugh at that, which was badly needed as went out to jeep this morning and found not one but two punctures. Whose b****y OH decided to "trim" hedges on lane yesterday morning. Took wheel to tyre people and I quote "can't mend that dear not legal". There goes more money!!! So really thankyou aimsymc......