Olympic Eventing XC Thread

PeanutButterDragon

Visit site
I am another one stuck in work...booooo hissss :(

I cant stream the live tv on my work computer so am relying on all your comments on here to get me through. :D

Does anyone know the extact times that the team gb riders are on, I am going to try and sneak out to the loos to watch them live on my phone if i can :D;)

The running order is here: http://www.london2012.com/equestrian/event/eventing-individual/phase=eqx003300/index.html

Good luck with your covert viewing! :D

alwaysbroke

Visit site
5 horses worked, OH has turned them back out, they usually stay in for the day, Mini D_K evicted from the sofa and TV in the sitting room off the kitchen, now just bring on the coverage:D

Malibu_Stacy

Visit site
Gah at the tennis! XC has started now fgs, they better put it on in time for NW! :eek:
first rider (Boyd Martin) is at 12.30 and coverage starts at 12.20 according to the BBC liveplayer. I suspect the '11.20' start time is a misprint that's been copied across sources!

BlairandAzria

Visit site
3 Beasties, im recording the beeb coverage, it flips though so its bbc 1 first then bbc 2 then bbc 3.

i dont have freesat or any satelite only the free channels for me which is a total pain. But xc is apparently being shown properly (as in not in the red button, which i cant record either *sob*)

Azabache

Visit site
So glad I booked the day off work. Gutted I can't have tomorrow off too! Martin Boyd starts proceedings at 12.30, so we're not missing anything with the Tennis on. Thought though as the schedule said 11.30 start on BBC1 that they might show highlights of last two days. Soooo excited.

Trolt

Visit site
first rider (Boyd Martin) is at 12.30 and coverage starts at 12.20 according to the BBC liveplayer. I suspect the '11.20' start time is a misprint that's been copied across sources!

Just hope that gives them enough time to show the course, explain the 3DE format etc ... and not just give us 10 minutes talking about Zara

TiddlyPups

Visit site
I'm finding the sailing much more interesting than the tennis, just have to keep swapping between the 2 channels to make sure I don't miss anything though! Not that it has actually started yet!

TiddlyPups

Visit site
So glad I booked the day off work. Gutted I can't have tomorrow off too! Martin Boyd starts proceedings at 12.30, so we're not missing anything with the Tennis on. Thought though as the schedule said 11.30 start on BBC1 that they might show highlights of last two days. Soooo excited.

Boyd Martin! Excited to see him as the first rider off!

Just hope that gives them enough time to show the course, explain the 3DE format etc ... and not just give us 10 minutes talking about Zara

We can only hope!

It's starting!

Double_choc_lab

Visit site
In work with two laptops on the desk - one for work (OK yeah) and one already with BBC Olympic 1 on telling me "Coming up Equestian Event Cross-Country". Bring it on. Have to time journey home (30 minutes) after Tina but before WFP.