Olympic SJ Team Final Thread

PolarSkye

Visit site
Boo - problem with red button is no interviews :(
What did he say?

Typical Skelly . . . he said he'd told the others they had to jump two clear rounds and then they'd get a medal ;).

He also said that Big Star is a freak . . . that there's nothing the horse can't do and (this I didn't know) that he's the youngest horse in the competition and has a superb temperament.

P

PolarSkye

Visit site
can anyone tell me how we are doing - at work with no tv or radio access only have HHF to key into when boss not looking. thanks in advance.

We've only had one rider go (Nick Skelton) and he went clear and inside the time . . . only team rider to do that so far (I think).

P

angelish

Visit site
Typical Skelly . . . he said he'd told the others they had to jump two clear rounds and then they'd get a medal ;).

He also said that Big Star is a freak . . . that there's nothing the horse can't do and (this I didn't know) that he's the youngest horse in the competition and has a superb temperament.

P

thanks for that i missed that ,will change over to bb3

lol at skelly only two clear rounds

Fools Motto

Visit site
Fantastic for Nick but I'm gutted for Beth, I REALLY hope she can hold onto that bronze medal! Her last Olympics, and she is SUCH a classy competitor and gymnast. Really done wonders for the sport in GB. She completely deserves a medal.

x

She has won Bronze. So deserved!

Emilieu

Visit site
Oh how lovely :) thanks.
I'm terrified to come out of red button in case they start cutting to other sports, my nerves can't take it!
Let's hope the others follow his excellent advice then!

PolarSkye

Visit site
Beezie Madden is up next . . . if she smacks that lovely horse again like she did on Saturday I'm afraid I may go down to Greenwich (in my nightie) and give her what for.

P

sallyg84

Visit site
Is anyone else really nervous about Scott Brash's ride? Obviously nervous about the whole team but if he's not gone clear over previous two courses, is he going to manage it over this giant scary course?? (I know little about SJ btw or Scott Brash or his horse for that matter, but team will prefer to count his score ahead of Peter Charles I'd imagine?)
And YAY go Ben!!!