Olympic SJ Team Final Thread

PolarSkye

Visit site
Is anyone else really nervous about Scott Brash's ride? Obviously nervous about the whole team but if he's not gone clear over previous two courses, is he going to manage it over this giant scary course?? (I know little about SJ btw or Scott Brash or his horse for that matter, but team will prefer to count his score ahead of Peter Charles I'd imagine?)
And YAY go Ben!!!

Yup . . . very nervous . . . neither Scott nor Peter have distinguished themselves particularly . . .

P

lar

Visit site
Well I know what we've done cos I just managed to click on at the right time (sneekily watching at work) but can anyone tell me what the rest of the teams have done so far?

sallyg84

Visit site
When Scott turns it on he really makes it look easy, he is a class rider with a great horse, well capable of the job
I didn't wish to sound negative or uncharitable..I'd assume being in the team he's got what it takes..just makes it all the more nerve-wrecking for team GB!! Fingers crossed for SB and PC!!

Puppy

Visit site
Please can someone explain to me what happened with the Germans and the French riders yesterday, to put them out of team contention? Thanks.

amage

Visit site
Please can someone explain to me what happened with the Germans and the French riders yesterday, to put them out of team contention? Thanks.

They hit too many fences!! Only top 8 teams from the first round went through to the team final today plus the relevant individuals