Online competitions... have you ever won?

Natz88

Visit site
Last edited:

babymare

Visit site
Gosh not on line as pre on line but won comp to walk badminton course with toddie lunch with owners and riders and a cao and jacket which i still wear . brilliant day and remember it soooo well :)

Rhubarb

Visit site
I found out today I've won two 4 days passes to Badminton! A few years ago I won VIP tickets to the sj day at Blenheim- ring side marquee with drinks all day and a three course meal!

I've also won in the past VIP tickets to the Leeds Festivla but sold these, CDs, books. I am fairly lucky!

LynH

Visit site
I won a course walk with Nicola Wilson at Blenheim last year but was too ill to go so gave it to a friend and one of her clients who really enjoyed it.

cobalobM

Visit site
don't think i've one any thing horsey.
I did win one of those radio contests though where you have to ring up as soon as you hear a certain song (I was revising for exams- sort of explains it all!) and I won capital fm summertime ball tickets, although on the day it rained for 8 hours straight so was a bit depressing.

I got some of my photography published in a calendar too :D and I entered a comp for 'muddiest dog' (photography comp), didn't win but they sent me upholstery wipes :rolleyes:

horseyvon

Visit site
Won loads of horsey things including a VIP prize for Burghley incl nights in hotel, course walk with Karen Dixon, dinner with a famous eventer, VIP passes & membership for all days. Posh seats in the stands for all days & a tour of the stables!! Simply wonderful prize :) also met lots of the eventers too.

SNORKEY

Visit site
I won a bale of shavings once, can't remember how I entered though. I'm always entering the 'this morning' comps on line in the hope of getting some dosh! :)

BlairandAzria

Visit site
I won 2pairs of premier equine air cooled eventing boots last year, but that's it - I hate all these 'like and share' on Facebook comps I'd rather answer a question etc!!

Need to start entering more really :)

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
So far
Mark Todd travel boots and matching rug
Tub of Hilton Herbs
2 x Eliminets
Combined broom/hose thing
Tickets to see Spanish Riding school at Wembley
Socks and Underwear

Non horsey - a weekend break to Geneva

nicnag

Visit site
I've been really quite lucky - I won a saddle from the Interequine competition ( sadly doesn't fit horse but it looks lovely!), a heavy weight turnout from HOYS competition, an embroidered towel from a win an ifor williams trailer comp ( yeah that was less amazing!) and a good few bits and pieces like a supplements and wee bits from online photo shows as my old horse is pretty photogenic, vouchers for feed from Dodson and Horrell and I think thats it!

zoon

Visit site
I'm one of the annoying people who enter like and share competitions, but so far have won a premier equine rug, a thermatex quarter sheet, £200 equetech voucher and a lesson with Amy Stovold. So have won quite a bit just by sharing!

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Hi Guys, TicTac Equestrain is running a sponsorship competition just now. You get a jacket, numnah and hoody with the logo on it and discounts off all products for a full year! Can use go on and vote for me please i really want to win this :D http://woobox.com/hm3r64 Thank you!
That's not sponsorship, that's using all the applicants to advertise their products:(

FinalFurlong

Visit site
This is a pretty good thread so im going to unearth it :D

I've won some Ariat windermere boots from a horse magazine and a sony flat screen TV and blue ray dvd player with the micheal jackson dvd (God knows where that dvd has disappeared to) from a magazine a few years back.

God i'm jealous of you lucky lot winning all these tickets and expensive stuff!!!!!

gina2201

Visit site
Not horsey but I won a car in Take A Break Magazine 2 years ago!!! It was a Vauxhall Agila (not ideal for horsey things or the dog). Took some time of entering to ever win anything but paid off in the end! :D

slumdog

Visit site
Ive never won. I ALWAYS wanted to win the 'win your own pony' competitions in the pony magazines when I was a kid and I was always jealous of those who did!

Jarrive

Visit site
I've won some mucker boots before when I was about 10 which was very exciting!!

Does anybody ever win through these "like and share" competitions on FB? They annoy the hell out of me, but I don't know whether it'd be worth a go if I was in with a chance of actually winning ;)

JustKickOn

Visit site
Years ago I won a whip and hat cover (which I still use sometimes!!!) from pony mag. Also had a story published in there and got £40 for it!!

Last year I won some jump stack bale covers and a bag of mollichaff in the flavour I use just as I was due to buy a new one!

Haven't entered any recently, but usually do it through equine compare monthly.

horsimous

Visit site
I won a horseware riding coat and a musto riding coat (it was bright yellow with a cape thingy). I didn't really like either of them so I sold them to get something I really did want.

Anyone got any tips as to where to find more comps or are you keeping them quiet lol?

Twinkley Lights

Visit site
I won a day out to St Ledger for two with outfits a dress for me and suit for hubby supplied a night in a local hotel a VIP box , Lunch, champagne reception etc and was asked to judge the best turned out. A cool day