pi@@ed off about ebay & their promise to refund every b@tch out

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
I do feel a bit sad for the OP in that she seemed delusional rather than malicious, ie if she believed hard enough, and told us enough, it would be the truth. Plus it sounds like she has difficulties with prioritisation... coupled with running a livery yard, multiple horses, competing in dressage regularly, having a toddler and the almost constant tack polishing. I did wonder if she had some issues with language given the phonetic spelling errors and difficulty negotiating the complaints procedure; you could understand the anger and frustration that might throw into the mix.

Ultimately though, I am just really really glad I didn't buy that saddle!

:biggrin3:

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Oh No, this thread was back "on" and I thought we would find out the result of the return.

Don't see how someone can be threatened with legal action for returning a saddle where returns were allowed?

But, it has all been very confusing from the start.

Leo Walker

Visit site
I havent seen it with my own eyes, so cant confirm it, but apparently there is a post on another forum where she is a claiming the saddle was put outside her gates by the courier and stolen. I've got no reason to doubt the person who told me, although who knows. But if its true shes the unluckiest person alive!

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
I havent seen it with my own eyes, so cant confirm it, but apparently there is a post on another forum where she is a claiming the saddle was put outside her gates by the courier and stolen. I've got no reason to doubt the person who told me, although who knows. But if its true shes the unluckiest person alive!

I suspect "if it's true" is the pertinent phrase. No doubt she's opened a claim with the courier for her £700, the cost of the master saddler, her ebay fees and anything else she can possiby think of to add to it. Hopefully the sender insured it for the £400 that it cost her. Or of course I may be wong but given what she's said in this thread I doubt that.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
If that is true, then I hope the sender used a "signed for" service.

Much easier all round for clarity I find, especially if there has been some sort of dispute about the saddle from the start.