Dressage Piaffe...

tristar

Visit site
there is the world of difference between the warped later performances of totilas and the thrilling joie de vivre of fuego showing that elusive mixture of being utterly turned on yet doing what he can do naturally with such expression you are left in no doubt you are seeing an art form of some sort.

i must say how lovely totilas looks [ to me] on shortstuffs video, his rhythm is perfect, just the tempo i would be looking for in a young horse., how could he end up like he did? what sort of people take something so lovely and in wreck it? because in the end he was wrecked.

shortstuff99

Currently Cambridgeshire! (or where ever I fancy)!
Visit site
Just seen Adelinde C's new horse at the world cup dressage and it pretty much has exactly the same piaffe parzival did. Bouncing on the spot and about as far away from a piaffe as you can get. The curb was also so tight throughout the whole test it was horizontal and you could barely see any light between the head and neck it was so tight. But she still got over 70%..... hey ho.

Cortez

Tough but Fair
Visit site
Just seen Adelinde C's new horse at the world cup dressage and it pretty much has exactly the same piaffe parzival did. Bouncing on the spot and about as far away from a piaffe as you can get. The curb was also so tight throughout the whole test it was horizontal and you could barely see any light between the head and neck it was so tight. But she still got over 70%..... hey ho.

Not surprised; how sad.

Goldenstar

Visit site

Look on the bright side make it an excuse to avoid all that Pilates