Please, please pray for my boy :-'(

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Just caught up with your awful news and wanted to add my thoughts and sympathies to you. What an amazing owner you are, you must be absolutely heartbroken by this weeks events but you are putting the boys first and they would thank you if they could. Its the hardest decision to make but if everyone had the strength to do so there would be so much less suffering. I hope today goes as well as is possible and the boys will be pain free and together at peace. Take care of yourself xx

Fransurrey

Visit site
Sorry to read such a sad update, OP. I know words are of little comfort, but you have done a most selfless thing. I hope you can take comfort from that and the fact that they are no longer in pain. xxx

hayinamanger

Visit site
HHH I am so very sorry. I have been watching this thread with a heavy heart. I saw a case of purpura haemorrhagica nearly 40 years ago, it ended the same way, but I have been hoping that veterinary medicine had moved on enough to save your big lad. You have so much to cope with on a daily basis, I wish you strength and courage.

Amo

Visit site
I am so sorry for your loss, hugs xxx

In making this decision please remember that you have performed the ultimate act of love and kindness, and your horses will love you the even more for it, even if from over the rainbow bridge where no doubt they will wait for you x

Chestnutmare

Visit site
I am so so sorry to hear of this awful news today... my heart goes out to you your horses were so well loved and loved right to the very end... how very thoughtful of you and brave.

RIP Golly and Beau...

Sending you biggest hugs

Double_choc_lab

Visit site
Have been watching your updates and just wanted to say how sorry I was to hear this news. The decision you have chosen shows your true love and dedication to your boys. You have many virtual arms hugging you now from this forum. Rest well lads.

Janesomerset

Visit site
I followed your thread and I was hoping for the best for your boys, and I am so very sorry to read this. I never know what to say, but my thoughts are with you, and I pray Goliath and Beau are running free with a big herd of horses in a lush green field. xx

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
Massive thank you to everyone. It all went as well as it could. Both boys loving and gentle til their last second. Most heartwrenching day Ive ever had :'( It wasnt so bad with Beau..the Shetland but I lost it with Goliath...my legs buckled underneath me...I never want to go through that again :'(

showpony

Visit site
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Venevidivici

Visit site
Sincere condolences to you for such a tragic loss:( I hope you have friends/family to help you through,after you have been strong for your boys. They will be together and have each other now. ((Hugs))