Please, please pray for my boy :-'(

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
I was really hoping Goliath and Beau would rally round, but it is not to be. Thank goodness you are there for them and doing all you can.
Dear boys, sleep sweetly.

HaffiesRock

Visit site
I am so sorry to hear this. So very sad.

Please take some comfort in the fact you are ending both of their suffering and its the kindest, bravest decision you have made. xxx

Ibblebibble

Visit site
I am so very sorry, life is so very cruel sometimes, :( sleep peacefully Beau and Goliath.xxxx Many hugs to you HHH, i hope you have someone to support you through this.x

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
Thank you so very much for all of your messages...Ive been overwhelmed by the kindness and thoughts on here.
I have someone from South Shropshire hunt coming out first thing in the morning to put the boys to sleep (he couldnt get here today). They have both had painkillers to make them comfortable and a really yummy dinner, lots of cuddles and plenty of tears. Tomorrow is going to break my heart, esp Goliath...he is my baby :-(

Mellis

Visit site
Try and get support from all of us on here who feel and understand your pain. Huge hugs, time does heal and grieve in your own time x

Tash88

Visit site
I have been following this and just wanted to say how sorry I am, for you and your boys. You have done everything for them and you have been so brave, my thoughts will be with you all tonight and tomorrow.

Stay strong, and do remember to take care of yourself.

Hugs, Tash xx

Nicnac

Visit site
So sorry to read your update. Life is so unfair sometimes. Also sorry to learn you lost your daughter too.

No words but my thoughts are with you x