Please, please pray for my boy :-'(

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
My Clydesdale became very ill yesterday, he has huge swellings all over him, two of his legs are filled right up and he cannot eat or walk.
The vet came out to see him yesterday and gave him penicillin and steroid injections and mentioned Strangles and a few other things but its looking like he has Purpura Haemorrigica (which CAN be a complication of Strangles but also associated with other infections), the prognosis for this is very very poor. The other 2 horses in that have been in with him are fine, but obviously I know there can be an incubation period...Im so scared Im going to lose him :(:(:(
Vet is out again this afternoon and we will get swabs etc but its a huge worry not to mention the complications involved in him just being so big. :(:(:(
Please pray for him, he is the most loving, gentle giant you could ever meet and he just doesnt deserve this :(

Visit site
Good luck - cant imagine what your going through. Stay possitive and upbeat for him. Maybe get a radio in his stable to cheer you both up xxx