Post vanished

Over2You

Visit site
You asked questions last night and I answered them. Got anymore?

Oop's I did it again.........Oo lala

I have a few!! Where is your evidence?? And when are you going to let any of us see it?? As I said before, you have had MONTHS to present it to the courts and the general public, but NOTHING has materialized!! Why is that??

Answers please!!

Has anyone else noticed that Patty becomes more active when the mods aren't around? Could it be that it knows its posts aren't very popular??

Oh, and here is something the rest of you might want to invest in:

3dd22795-0769-45a3-ae1b-314c382ec622

I have a plentiful supply of it. :D

mymare

Visit site
whoopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oo lala :D

And here's the proof we need!!! Have you asked for help from your GP? Once you get the help you need you'll then realise how very wrong you are! As I said on the other thread, you will NEVER convince us that what you did...err, oh sorry, what JG did (!!) was ok. You keep saying you have evidence that you have never given, then you spout more madness about evidence and yet you never follow it up.

Hope you get the pills, and the referral soon! Good luck :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRNYqsMIbg0

mymare

Visit site
I assume they knew too much information was about to be posted. I suppose they knew where I was going with my posts.

They Gray case is done and dusted so what's the problem? I believe it was due to what I have stated above.

Not to worry though, the truth will come about with or without the H+H forum. :D

CENCORSHIP at it's finest!!!!!

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ischa

Visit site
I didn't get to read the post that was deleted but into response of Jamie gray case I'm discusted he actually only got half of his jail sentence .
But in the response of this person that so calls has evidence in favour of Jamie grey how the hell evidence or what ever you have can justify the actions of a very sick ,and twisted animal what ever you have can never justify what he's done ,and I for one would like to know how you can justify his actions towards helpless animals
So come on let's here your side

mymare

Visit site
I didn't get to read the post that was deleted but into response of Jamie gray case I'm discusted he actually only got half of his jail sentence .
But in the response of this person that so calls has evidence in favour of Jamie grey how the how evidence or what ever you have can justify the actions of a very sick ,and twisted animal what ever you have can never justify what he's done ,and I for one would like to know how you can justify his actions towards helpless animals
So come on let's here your side

I wouldnt even bother asking it! It's clearly cuckoo. Ooh lala and all that ****e! Tbh I don't think it knows anything about horses, God knows how it ended up on here!

ischa

Visit site
Maybe the fact is he /she was working with Jamie grey that explains why they clearly won't give the evidence they surpose to have
If that is the reason this person is clearly sick aswell as Jamie grey

Paddywhack

Visit site
Ah, we're in a police state then!

Disappointing to say the least. I really, really, really want to know what evidence Darlingcobs has to prove Mr Gray has been the victim of some terrible miscarriage of justice.

Plus they won't get a chance to read my last response to them :mad::mad::mad:
We ALL know how Darlingcobs is...Patty aka Myjack :)

thatsmygirl

Visit site
Oh what a shame, I was just starting to think I had a evenings entertainment ahead off me.
So what do you think, grays family or a secret partnership or helper?