Post vanished

WoopsiiD

summerfieldstables.weebly.com
I am sure that there were a lot of people that thought Adolf Hitler was a charming man. Ask the families who had relations that were gassed, I am sure that they would disagree. If horses could speak, I am sure that they would not think that Miss Gray was a charming woman either. A dreadful comparison, but I think that in this case it is justified.

Pastie-I am glad that someone worked out the comparasion. Words fail me with what that family did to those poor equines.

WoopsiiD

Hmmm Did a whole research project on Fred and that man was certainly not charming to anyone. His wife was worse. The only thing in Freds defence was he did show a small bit of remorse which was still more than Rose. A fascinating pair certainly but charming? Nope.

WoopsiiD

...anyway...was myjack the nutjob who claimed that she was just joe public showing an interest? Had a nice little family, a good job blah blah blah but took it upon herself to become JG's self appointed PR Agent? I'm sure Max Clifford was quaking in his Testoni Brogues.....

Visit site
Yep, not been made very welcome have you?! Aw! Maybe it's the company you keep. The thing is jamiesolderdaughter or whatever your name is, we are all on here because of our love of horses. Nothing turns our stomachs more than animal abuse and cruelty. If any of my family or friends did what that pr*ck did, I would be the one doing the prison sentence for assault and battery, and I've never hit a person in my life. I would never stand by people like that, ever. Do you have no standards? Do you HONESTLY not care about what they did? Do you have no morals?

I would LOVE to meet that family.

Mymare, Jamie Grays eldest daughter is called Jodie and I am not her. Also, I am not going to be dragged into a debate. Call the Gray family what you will as it does not bother me in the slightest. The only person it appears to be stressing out is yourself. I will add though, yes it would most certainly bother me if they were guilty and my opinion of them would be that of yours.

And I'm sure if your wish to meet them ever came about and you saw the evidence for yourself your opinion would be that of mine.

mymare

Visit site
Mymare, Jamie Grays eldest daughter is called Jodie and I am not her. Also, I am not going to be dragged into a debate. Call the Gray family what you will as it does not bother me in the slightest. The only person it appears to be stressing out is yourself. I will add though, yes it would most certainly bother me if they were guilty and my opinion of them would be that of yours.

And I'm sure if your wish to meet them ever came about and you saw the evidence for yourself your opinion would be that of mine.

Oh what a load of b@ll@cks!!!! How dare you say I would EVER have the same opinion of them as you?! I've SEEN what they did!! I've seen the footage!

"If they were guilty"??? What planet are you on??

thatsmygirl

Visit site
Oh right, iv been so stupid but iv twigged now,
it wasn't greys farm was it,
those poor poor horses weren't brought out off his place,
those weren't really dead horses just toy horses for show,
and the wrong family got caught???

I would love to turn back the clock and treat the family like they have treated them horses and donkeys. It should have been a public hanging

mymare

Visit site

I would love to turn back the clock and treat the family like they have treated them horses and donkeys. It should have been a public hanging

Hear hear!!!!!

ischa

Visit site
Just one question on my part .
If this so called Jamie grey was so innocent on his part in the animal abuse please do explain to me why he did a runner instead of trying to prove his incense ??? To say there charming people is Belong me

thatsmygirl

Visit site
Do you know what, I honestly think both the twisted people on here tonight ARE the greys family. Their twisted bit off fun on their farm off torture has been closed down so can't get their kicks!!!
I think they are all sat round the computer "enjoying " and " getting off" by this thread seeing peoples response. Isn't it a shame you can't punch through the screen.
I'm off to bed now and leave the twisted freaks to it.

Dolcé

Visit site
I didn't see the thread last night but from what I have seen tonight I think anyone who was around at the time will recognise the way 'myjack' wrote in the posts of both trolls. I am in no doubt that MJ has resurfaced to try and continue her obsession with JG (or perhaps restart it now that he is at liberty again). At the time I did believe that she was either involved with JG, in a way that had to be kept quiet, or she was just some sort of loon who wanted to be involved either with him or with the notoriety he had found! I am sure paddywhack will agree as I remember the discussions between them very well. I would have thought that JG would want to move on with his life and not have some nutter dragging back through it all and keeping it in the open, he may just not appreciate the actions, I know i wouldn't if I were him! Let us be realistic, there is absolutely no way ANYONE would go to prison if they had evidence to prove their innocence, I know first hand exactly what it is like in a male prison (work) and it is not somewhere you would go by choice. I just don't see the point of this other than to stir up trouble.

Over2You

Visit site
Monsters I had to double check your post to actually believe the nerve of your request, that I answer on behalf of Darling cob. The reason being is that I have barely been on this forum a couple of hours and have recieved nothing but sour grapes from all members involved in this thread. All I did was come here to explain why it is not possible for Darling cob to answer your questions. I am a new member and have said nothing to justify your attitudes towards me. And you think I would happily dialogue with you? Goodness me you should all be banned for your attitudes.

Very convenient isn't it that neither yourself or MyJack/Patty/Darlingcobs are able to answer any of our questions?!

As for your presence here not receiving a warm and fluffy welcome. What else do you expect for defending such a vile, despicable man and his horrid family!! And why can you not answer on behalf of DC?? You're such good friends after all!!

Over2You

Visit site

Okay, so there is actually evidence that proves Mr. Gray is innocent?? If so, then why was it not presented in court??

Answers please!!

Oh, and please PM me to arrange a get together, so I can see the wonderful proof that the Grays never harmed a hair on any of their animals.

Paddywhack

Visit site
Just one question on my part .
If this so called Jamie grey was so innocent on his part in the animal abuse please do explain to me why he did a runner instead of trying to prove his incense ??? To say there charming people is Belong me
The Grey family are scummer than scum..they are not even worth sitting on a flea :)
This video is very upsetting but speak for itself ..I have been reading all posts and finds it very funny,they really get under your skin winding you up and you can't help responding to their pathetic posts..ALL they are doing are winding you all up to get a reaction !!!
http://www.rspca.org.uk/allaboutanimals/horses/amershamappeal

Happy Horse

community.webshots.com
Ah, Patty's back by the sounds of it! Still unable to provide any evidence of how wronged the lovely Gray family are. If the evidence is that overwhelming in the Gray's favour why not take it to the Daily Mail, they would love a juicy story like that and you could show the world just how well these horses were looked after instead of coming on here and telling us repeatedly what you have no way of backing up?

DragonSlayer

Visit site
Tsk.

The 'new poster' is here to wind you all up, and it's working.

You KNOW what happened, and it went through a court of law....the best thing to do is ignore it, and it might go away from whence it came....

Worst thing you can do is feed it, as it will win in your reponses.

Leave it, and go have fun with your neddies....as I'm about to....and I'm VERY happy to ignore the Troll. :D

guido16

Visit site
Come on folks, face it, these trolls are not Miss chlamydia Gray or her sister etc.

There is no way on earth that any of those skanks would beable to read AND write.

welsh horse rider

Visit site

Couldn't have said it better myself

Achinghips

Visit site
£2.3 million paid by the RSPCA of PUBLIC DONATIONS for the legal fees. This is what Jamie Gray and his family cost us Incredible:eek:.

WoopsiiD

....and the rest!
If you add up all the costs...police time, donations to other charities for the horses, court time its a fair whack.
If he and the rest of his family had got a decent sentence it would have been worth every penny.

Achinghips

Visit site
....and the rest!
If you add up all the costs...police time, donations to other charities for the horses, court time its a fair whack.
If he and the rest of his family had got a decent sentence it would have been worth every penny.

Too right!!!

It's the lack of basic humanity/responsibility - I just can't comprehend the enormity of it - I don't think I ever will.