princess diana

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
yet again they are on about her on the news. why can they just forget it and leave her to rest in peace.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because all the while there are unanswered questions she can't be laid to piece properly. If I was Al Fayed I would want the truth.

kick_On

Visit site
severmiles - this is NOT a go at you.

All i can think is if she had her seat belt ON, they wouldn't be dead.......
Human bodies can't cope with stopping very very quickly and that why they both died....

and now please, please, please remember how good she was when she was alive
not this rubbish...
it's only for the fact she had such a very 'common death' that people can't cope with

aarrhhhhhhhhhhh

let them be and rest in peace

airedale

Visit site
and don't let's forget that she wasn't a 'saint' or 'holy' - she was a 'mere' woman with bulimia, a roving eye for the men and basically 'human' and 'fallible'

What *I'd* like to know is WHY we as taxpayers are wasting money investigating a traffic accident when the Police are stating they are too broke to properly investigate crimes that affect us all - like tack theft, burglary, car theft, muggings, etc.

Everyone is so keen to get rid of the House of Lords due to 'privilege' and yet 'privilege' is what is keeping this traffic accident with a drunk driver front page news.

Get real

The woman is DEAD

Leave it alone

Personally I think there is something SICK about people who cannot stop pondering this (and the death of JFK)

You cannot resurrect them. Leave them to rest in peace.

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
not really, main one she didn't wear a selt belt!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

They say if she had she would have been mushed anyhow. Thats not the question though, nothing will ever bring either of them back but connections still have a right to know whether it was murder.

P.S. Wouldn't have thought it was a go at me
smile.gif

airedale

Visit site
oh for goodness sake

'murder'

tosh

the (silly) cow was in a posh car with her 'bit on the side' being driven by a drunken idiot at an excessive speed

far more worthy people die in car crashes every day

the only good think about this ACCIDENT was that no innocent pedestians were killed at the same time

the silly woman is dead

Tbh - SO WHAT

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
drunk driver proven

[/ QUOTE ]

God thats narrowminded. You don't think that there could have been a cover up, don't believe everything you're told.

There's such a thing as MI5 and MI6....

Diana was a loose canon that needed silencing.

For one the car that clipped them (which caused them to crash not the so called drunk driver) was never found, nobody ever owned up as the driver (now think of the money they could have made through mags and newspaper stories as the person to blame for Princess Diana's death). Travelling at the speed they were doing the driver needn't have been drunk to lose control when a car had clipped their own car.

jo1

hotmail.co.uk
Im sorry. I think that is very harsh.

That 'silly cow' was someones mother, daughter, sister.

Her bit on the side was her fiancee and the 'posh' car was for their own protection.

I dont normally post much on subjects like this but I read your comments and just had to.

airedale

Visit site
lots of people killed in car crashes are mothers, daughters, sons, sisters, etc and are the sole breadwinner of the family - which wasn't the case in this instance

her bit on the side wasn't apparently her 'fiance' as the ring was worn on her right hand and her sons - who should know - state that she wasn't engaged

her posh car was supposed as a mercedes to be 'sooooo' safe - and normal people in ford fiestas don't have that protection

she wasn't wearing a seat belt

her driver was drunk

the car was driven at excessive speed

her driver took drugs

she was out on the razzle with her bit on the side

sorry - but take away her title and she was a normal death in a car accident

georgiegirl2

Visit site
to be honest i do agree with what your saying although many people can be 'over the limit' when not drunk. I know of a mate who went out nightclubbing. went to pick his car up at one the next afternoon and was pulled up and fined for 'being over the limit'. Now in no way am i condoning drink driving in any way before everyone jumps on me, in fact i despise those that do but all I'm trying to say is that it is sometimes very easy to say someone had alcohol in their system.

as for what happened who knows...if i was al fayed I would want to know exactly what happened to my son just as i imagine harry and william want to know what happened to their mum.

jo1

hotmail.co.uk
So everyone who is out with their partner is actually with their 'bit on the side'. As far as I am aware neither of them were in a marriage or relationsip with anyone other than each other so how was he her bit on the side

The car was driven with speed to avaoid the paparazzi which aparantly followed them into the tunnel.

Witness say that the driver didnt drink at all that day and pictures show the three of them plus the bodyguard coming out of the hotel together.

Now think about it, why would a woman who loved her children sooo much, knowingly get into a car that was to be driven by a drunk or someone on drugs.
There are now rumours going around that the blood samples from the driver weren't actually his - they were mixed up

Isnt everyone, whether they are royalty or normal everyday people allowed to go out with their partners. Or is she being condemmed for having a life outside the royal family.

What has happened to the bodyguard that survived? No-one seems to have heard from him and he is the only one that can tell anyone what really happened - hence the royal familys involvement there.

Be honest, have you NEVER got into the back of a car and not put your sealtbelt on????

I know I have

severnmiles

Visit site
Who even knows if he did have alcohol in his blood? If he did he could have easily been spiked. Do you really think the three of them, a mother, a trained bodygaurd would have got into a car with a drunk man. Do you think that a trained bodyguard wouldn't have noticed the driver was drunk part way into the journey...c'mon 2 + 3 doesn't make 4!

Would the driver have risked such a cushty job?

airedale

Visit site
diana's car clipped the other car not the other way round

the boys are heartily fed up with this and want to let their mother rest in peace

she's DEAD

does it REALLY matter what/how/why she died when it's 10 years down the line ????

I think this is really harming the boys, not helping them, and oh that basis it should STOP

let the boys remember her and not keep 'chewing over' the crashthat killed her

WHO is benefitting from this witch hunt ???????????

certainly NOT her sons

only the curious/vicarious/voyeurs benefit - NOT the family

leave the family alone

by continuing this it is merely upsetting and obscene

jo1

hotmail.co.uk
If that had happened to my mum then I know that I woulod want to find out all I could about what happened.

Do you not think how bad it must be for her sons to not know exactly how their mother was killed??

georgiegirl2

Visit site
i agree. someone. somewhere that night would have known / or seen if that driver was doing drugs and/or drinking. If it wasnt an accident SOMEONE out there must know the truth.

I remeber that day very well (as I'm sure most do). I was at a one day event with my pony and saw it one the news as i got up very early. There was also a one minute silence as I entered the showjumping arena - was very eeriee walking round ready to start my round whilst that went on - think it was an event at rockbourne when i lived down south.

airedale

Visit site
their mother was killed in a car crash when driven by a drunk and drugged up driver

what more do they want to know

the 'diana adoration' is obscene

she is NOT a reincarnation of Jesus Christ/Mohammed or whatever

she was a fallible woman with problems and a sex drive

AND the amount of cash wasted on that 'lawn' of flowers when she died could have done SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much good for sick children and cancer patients for example

what a waste of money

and yes - I might not say things that are 'popular' but they are things a lot of people think but are too 'scared' by the 'adore diana' brigade to stand up and say

I'm not scared of them !!

jo1

hotmail.co.uk
I dont adore diana as you put it. In fact I think that some of her ocharity work was stunted and she only had one expression in her photos... HOWEVER... why would a devoted mother get into a car with a drunk/drugged driver, why would the sober bodyguard allow it, why would the witness have said that the driver was sober, why would there be accusations regarding the drivers positive blood test,

Why should a woman who IS NOT married not be allowed a partner or a sex drive, and woman do have problems. There is nothing abnormal about that.

What I am saying is there has to be an explanation to the unanswered questions that he sons must have. I personally believe that these will come out eventually and then it will be laid down to rest.

tw1nn1ejo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
the silly woman is dead

[/ QUOTE ]

Being a kid I don't know as much you guys do but if I remember rightly didn't she do alot to help poor children or ones that were slightly ill
confused.gif
If so I wouldn't think she was a silly woman.

airedale

Visit site
many drunk people can appear sober - particularly if they are habitual drinkers - and I know a friend who's husband is an alcoholic - he can appear perfectly sober and still be about 6x over the driving limit !!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you've never been with an alcoholic you cannot know how 'sober' they can appear.

The bodyguard was there to assess external threats, paparazzi, etc. He wasn't supposed to check a trustworthy employee (and probably vetted employee) of the lover of his charge

It has been scientifically proven and reported this weekend that the blood taken from Paul was his and that he was significantly drunk

diana got into the car 'cos it was her lovers; the driver was her lovers driver; and she'd been in the car before

her sons need this to 'go away' not to have it endlessly repeated like a bad curry when the newspapers are short of other stories

let the woman rest in peace

and more importantly - let her sons have peace !!!!!!!!!!

this 'witch hunt' is cruel, obscene, nasty, vicarious and smacks of the McCarthy 'witch hunts' of the 50's in the USA

Surely we have progressed in civilisation in 60 years to be beyond this level of voyerism ??

or is everyone else on here so obsessed with the 'diana legend' that they cannot see how distressing it is 10 years on to the family ????????????

I have lived thru a tragedy involving the murderous arson of my horse and other horses.

10 years on I still find it distressing that people say 'oh - isnt' that the place where all those horses died?'

LEAVE people who are bereaved ALONE with their grief and to remember the good times

PLEASE don't keep raking up the bad times/death

You just do NOT realise the effect you and others can have by doing this if you haven't been personally involved in a violent death of someone/something close to you.

LEAVE IT ALONE and let the family get on with their lives

They want to remember the good times and the good things she did

they don't need/want to have the death and destruction bit raked over timeaftertimeaftertimeaftertimeaftertime

that is totally cruel

emma69

Visit site
I have to say if it were a case of a drunk driver, this wouldn't still be going on 10 years after the fact. The police would have been able to close the case on this years ago (considering the driver died, and there was no need for a trial) I am not a consipracy theorist, and I do believe it was a series of tragic events (paprazzi, driving too fast, no seat belt) that contributed to the deaths of the 3 people in that car. I don't have any qualms about the fact Diana was with Dodi - they were in a relationship (engaged or not - young teenage sons don't know everything about their parents) - it wasn't a case of 'bit on the side' or any other slur, they were both consenting adults.

Bodyguards are highly trained, and I don't doubt for an instant that he would have known if the driver were drunk

You also commented on the flowers - people deal with grief in different ways, paying tribute, be it with flowers, teddy bears or other tokens helps them to grieve. She was a public figure, that did a lot for charity, and people did feel very upset at her death. I also think there has been a lack of closure, I hope that this week will bring closure.

jo1

hotmail.co.uk
Im sorry that you feel it is cruel to persue something to get closure (the word i was looking for Emma. Thanks)

I on the other hand feel it is cruel to slander a dead woman by calling her a silly cow with problems, a sex drive and a bit on the side.

Her sons deserve to know what had happended as does Dodi's father.

Wouldn't you? or would you prefer to have the memory of your mother tainted with the unknown

flying_change

photobucket.com
I guess you can make up conspiracy theories ad infinitum. They cant be disproved.
But that she was killed deliberatly ? Was she really such a risk to ... someone ... ? I dont think so.

jo1

hotmail.co.uk
It would have been an embaressment to the Royal family to have the mother of a future king married to a muslim.
Personally I think that the Royals arranged for this to happen. Dodi and the driver were just collateral damage.

However, i also feel that everyone is entitled to their opinions and to view them equally.

I dont think we will know the truth for many years to come.

the watcher

Visit site
Jo if you think the royals arranged it then you really have been reading too much fiction.

Personally, I don't care..the conspiracy theories will never go away and those boys and Prince Charles will have this hanging over them for as long as somebody wants to keep it open

jo1

hotmail.co.uk
They did not want her to be with Dodi. It wouldnt do for a good image would it really?

Like I said, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I think it will be a very long time before we get even close to the truth