Recovering from the worst day of my life

Zebedee

Visit site
What a beautiful little horse.

So sorry for what happened. Hope your healing progresses well & that you can draw comfort knowing that thanks to your wonderful OH Rupert was with someone who loved him & that he went peacefully xxxx

ElleCee

Visit site
What a dreadful dreadful thing to happen. I am truly sorry for you, your story moved me to tears along with the photo of you and Rupert, it's clear to see the love and harmony between you both.

I know your heart will never truly heal but I hope your injuries heal swiftly and that you do end up getting some sort of justice for this terrible tragedy.

Kindest Regards to you, Laura.

benson21

Visit site
I am so so sorry to hear this, i have responded on your other thread, but only just been brave enough to read this one! I hope you recover well from your physical injuries, I know the thing that helped me when it happened to me, was finding myself a councellor, who was interested in horses. She understood completely how I was feeling, and gave me so much support.
Can i ask, where did this happen? I have a feeling I have read somewhere it is Kent, so my area.
You will get through this, all the grieving feelings you have got now wont stay with you for ever, but just give yourself time. If you want to talk to someone who knows exactly how you are feeling I am more than happy. Let me know and I can pm my number to you.
Take care. xx

soulfull

Visit site
So sorry for your loss. I know no words can really help right now but you will get through this and in time be able to truly smile at the
Memories you have

amandaclare

New User
Visit site
This is so very tragic. I'm so sorry for your loss. I cried reading your post and I know there are absolutely no words that can help right now. I know it's difficult but please don't torture yourself with 'what if's' the truth is what's done is done. Life is so terribly unfair at times. It will seem impossible at the moment but eventually time will make things a little less painful.

Thinking of you and your lovely OH.

RIP beautiful Rupert

Shantara

Visit site
I've only just managed to read this properly without having to stop.

I can't imagine what you must be feeling.

Almost exactly the same thing happened around me. I was out with the group, when a flatbed and van came far too fast and close. Thankfully, nothing much happened, but on the way back, we saw the same van parked in the road, with a woman laying on it...it had spooked a horse and caused the horse to fall over, on top of the flat bed. Thankfully the horse was ok, but I don't know if it was ever ridden again. The poor rider almost lost her leg (the amount of blood was horrific) and I think had to have her house specially fitted so she could move around it properly.

Ned has also fallen on the road due to a flatbed speeding past.
When will people learn?!

*huge hugs* Rupert was a gorgeous horse, I'm so so sorry :( xx