RIP my beautiful boy... how quickly things can change

BlackVelvet

Visit site
So sorry, proof that life is so unfair :(
You did everything you could for him when he needed you the most.
Similar thing happened to me and still cant over that i didnt get to say goodbye to him.
Thoughts are with you xx

Buds_mum

Visit site
Terrible terrible :( so so sorry for you and your boy. Huge lump in my throat, everyone's worst nightmare :( rip rodney, he will always watch over you and wait for you xxxx

LollyDolly

Visit site
I am so very sorry to hear this, I've always had a 'thing' for your boy as he's just my cup of tea so I loved looking at your pictures of him!

You were very lucky to have known him, and he led a fantastic life with you as he was clearly very well cared for and loved.

indie999

Visit site
Am so sorry how sad. The same happened to our best horse ever, colic etc off to the horsepital but died on arrival. Life can be so cruel, it was my sisters horse and she was utterly distraught, a beautiful friend gone in a few hours. At least you tried your best and yes your title is right, thankfully we just dont know whats around the corner. RIP. So sorryX.

Fjord

Visit site
I am so very sorry. I saw the pic of him in the lovely saddlecloth when you posted it before, I remember thinking how gorgeous he was.

julie111

Visit site
ShadowFlame I am so sorry for you loss! He looked like a beautiful boy! You were there for him and he would have taken comfort from that. Treasure your memories and time is a great healer! Take care x

Hoof_Prints

Visit site
So so sorry :( RIP , I hope you are coping ok it must be such a shock. What a fantastic friend and owner you were to him though. X

Ancient Hacker

Visit site
Shadowflame, I am so saddened to hear of the loss of the beautiful Rodney. I can only say that there must be some comfort in knowing he didn't suffer a protracted illness, and that you did your best for him always.

The loss of any one of our horses is deeply felt, and I think almost everyone here on HHO has felt the pain personally at some time, and shares the pain each time a fellow member suffers such a loss.

The pain of parting is a heavy burden, but I hope that with time you will be able to remember, with joy, the wonderful times you had together. I am truly so so sorry, and send you my heartfelt condolences.