RIP my beautiful boy... how quickly things can change

PeterNatt

s68.photobucket.com
I am so sorry to hear of the tragic loss of your young horse. It must be a terrible shock for you. Remember the good times you had with your horse. You have done the very best for your horse and there is no more that you could have done. My sincere sympathies.

LittleGinger

Visit site
Utterly heartbreaking... Such a beautiful horse and so clearly loved. You were there when he needed you most and I hope that gives a little consolation, if not now then in time.

So sorry for you.

katastrophykat

Visit site
Echo some of the others- I've heard of so many in the last few months, including the lovely big boy I sold last year- in very similar circumstances... SJ on Sunday, hack out Monday morning and hit the floor when he was put back in his stable.

I am so sorry- it's a ****** thing to happen, and it'll take you a while to get your head around it- it's sometimes easier that the decision was taken out of your hands, but so much worse that you can't prepare yourself.

Big hugs xxx

ShadowFlame

Visit site
Thank you all for your kind messages and PMs, I really do appreciate it.

I'm hoping that time will be a healer, because it's certainly not getting any easier right now. I have a lot of support around me, but it's not bringing him back and it's not filling that agonising emptiness that's been left.

I miss my boy, so, so much :(

Sandstone1

Visit site
Im so sorry. Time does heal, but it takes a while. I planted a cherry tree for my old girl and its just come in to flower now. I always think of her when that happens. Its still very new and raw for you and all i can say is that it does slowly get better, the pain does get less. just be kind to yourself and greive for him. You will remember the good times, but i know how much it hurts now. Im sorry